Super chill. I had a nice, relaxing weekend, ahhh…
- Who makes your favorite hand cream?
In my book, Caudalie. Their Hand and Nail Cream is hands down (haha) the best.Advertisement
I must wash my hands 10 times a day and always try to follow up with hand cream. Caudalie’s is lightweight, absorbs quickly, and I swear I can hear my hands sighing with relief when I use it.
FYI, if you keep multiple tubes of hand cream in different parts of the house, in your purse, your car, on your desk, and on top of your nightstand, you’re officially obsessed!
- What are your favorite slang words/phrases?
That’s a hella good question, yo. “Hella” is definitely one of mine. I’m also fond of, “That’s hella bad,” with “bad” meaning “good.”
I guess you can take the girl out of the East Bay…but you can’t take the East Bay out of the girl.
- Are you able to do detailed desk work while listening to music?
Depends on the work and the music. I love to think that I can, but truth be told, I have to pause the funky beats when I’m doing anything beyond filing, labeling, and taking pictures or notes. Most of the time I read and write in silence.
- What’s guaranteed to make you roll your eyes?
Individuals who refer to themselves as “we.” Dude, I know it’s just you. You’re not a “we” unless you have a secret android robot/identical twin I don’t know about.
- What’s a makeup or beauty product that reminds you of someone?
Christian Dior Poison perfume makes me think of my mom; she’s worn it as long as I can remember. And Revlon Orange Flip Lipstick reminds me of my glamorous granny.
- Where do you go for good ice cream?
San Francisco’s The Ice Cream Bar. Been there three weekends in a row, thanks to this stretch of warm weather in the city (SF can be foggy and chilly this time of year). I’ve never had a better homemade waffle cone, and they make a mean basil ice cream!
- Would you rather see or be seen?
Well, am I wearing stretchy pants? Because if I am, yeah, I think I’d rather just see. But if my hair is behaving and I look pretty well put together (and I’m not covered in 5 pounds of cat hair), I don’t mind being seen.
- Time to style your raggedy mop. Where do you go?
I got to see Alis over at A Line Salon in Corte Madera. She has a gift for styling wavy and curly hair, and she’s creative with color. I can also always count on her to talk me out of making rash hair decisions (which has happened many times). Love ya, Alis!
- Weekly goals:
Right now, the only thing I’m thinking about is hitting the neighborhood pool at least once this week. My to-do list is scary long, but those are just things that have to get done. Making it to the pool is something I want to do.
Happy Monday and good morning, friend. I hope your neurons are fired up this morning! Do you have minute for the Monday Poll?
2. Who makes your favorite hand cream?
3. What are your favorite slang words/phrases?
4. Are you able to do detailed desk work while listening to music?
5. What’s guaranteed to make you roll your eyes?
6. What’s a makeup or beauty product that reminds you of someone?
7. Where do you go for good ice cream?
8. Would you rather see or be seen?
9. Time to style your raggedy mop. Where do you go?
10. Weekly goals:
Have a good one today. On Mondays, I always tell myself to focus on one thing at a time. Just one thing. You get that first one finished, and things start getting easier from there.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,