- Milk, dark or white chocolate?
- Peeta or Gale?
- Have you ever rocked out to a Paula Abdul song?
- Fingerless lace gloves: cute or tacky?
- The current state of your eyebrows?
- Have you ever worn feather extensions in your hair?
- Strapless dresses: yea or nay?
- What’s the most surprising thing a stranger’s ever said to you?
- Weekly goals:
How ’bout milk and dark, please? Milk when it comes to chocolate candies, and dark when it comes to brownies, cookies and cupcakes.
Team Peeta all the way, ever since the first book.
Three words: Forever Your Girl.
If you’d asked me in 1988, I would have said, “cute!” I used to think they were awesome back when Madge wore ‘em. Now? Not so much.
Long overdue for a trim and a session with my Tweezerman tweezers.
Nope, but Tabs has.
Yea, but only if I’m wearing a gravity-defying bra.
That I can remember? Well, it wasn’t directed at me, but maybe the time I overheard a flight attended describing me to a coworker as “the young girl sitting in the aisle seat.”
I was 35 at the time (read: score!).
Just one: keep smiling.
Hey, hey, happy Monday!
Got a sec for the Monday Poll? I sure hope so.
2. Milk, dark or white chocolate?
3. Peeta or Gale?
4. Have you ever rocked out to a Paula Abdul song?
5. Fingerless lace gloves: cute or tacky?
6. The current state of your eyebrows?
7. Have you ever worn feather extensions in your hair?
8. Strapless dresses: yea or nay?
9. What’s the most surprising thing a stranger’s ever said to you?
10. Weekly goals:
Enjoy your week! I’ll try to do the same.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
P.S. The Walking Dead last night — what did you think? Can I suggest a couple of alternate titles for the episode? How about, “I would have killed for more zombies,” or, “The moral dilemmas are killing me quicker than this zombie bite”?