Product testing, testing, one, two, three…
- Do you consider yourself an organized person, and if so, does it come naturally to you, or do you have to work at it?
- Your favorite hand cream?
- What do you usually order when you go out for breakfast or brunch?
- Have you ever been in a band?
- Ferris wheels: fun or frightening?
- What’s one of the most important traits to have in a partner?
- How often do you heat style your hair?
- Can you eat with chopsticks?
- Weekly goals:
Better now, but last night? Apocalypse dream. Yep, probably because I watched all 12 episodes of Survivors over the span of three days. A few of the characters were even in the dream, which was very unsettling. In it, everyone knew exactly when the world would end, but no one could do anything to stop it. It was inevitable, and people spent their final moments saying goodbyes and “I love you” to each other.
For me and I bet like most people, it depends on my state of mind. When I’m happy and physically comfortable, I think I do alright, but if I’m feeling down or overstressed, I start ignoring my to-do lists and let the clutter spiral out of control.
I’ve been totally into Clarins Hand and Nail Cream ever since I got a sample size as a GWP from Nordstrom a couple months back. I love the light, fresh scent, and it absorbs into my skin quickly without leaving a greasy film behind.
If they’re on the menu, banana pancakes! Om nom nom…
Have I ever! If school marching band counts. Oh, and once I sang with a friend’s dad’s cover band at a random wedding reception.
Fun! Especially on a clear, starry night.
I was about to say, “The ability to make a mean scrambled egg,” but seriously, I think kindness, above everything else. I was lucky to marry the kindest man I’ve ever met.
Every time I wash it, which is about three times a week ever since I cut it shorter into a Cleopatra-style bob with bangs. I use a hairdryer or flat iron to smooth out my natural waves.
It’s a phase… Before long I’m sure I’ll be all about my waves again.
I can to pick up stuff that’s pretty big and relatively easy, like sushi, but tiny things like peas? Forget it.
I made it to two yoga classes last week, so I’d like to do that again. I also want to make sure I get to bed by 10 every night and read at least 30 minutes a day.
Hello and happy holiday, friend. How’s it going?
Tabs is in the office this morning totally micro-managing my work… Scratch here, pet there, and at one point he plopped on top of the keyboard and refused to budge until I massaged his tum. It’s a miracle I was able to finish this post!
Assuming that you don’t have a cat/dog blocking your screen or keyboard right now, do you have time to touch base with the Monday Poll? I always love to hear from you, but especially on Mondays.
2. Do you consider yourself an organized person?
3. Your favorite hand cream?
4. What do you usually order when you go out for breakfast or brunch?
5. Have you ever been in a band?
6. Ferris wheels: fun or scary?
7. What’s one of the most important traits to have in a partner?
8. How often do you heat style your hair?
9. Can you eat with chopsticks?
10. Weekly goals:
Hmm… having a little trouble staying focussed this morning. Let’s hope that wears off soon.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,