I’m finally taller than something!
- Something you’ve always wanted to do?
- Three things that make you go “Mmm…”
- One of your fast food guilty pleasures?
- Would you rather face a vampire, a werewolf or a ghost?
- Brown, black or blue mascara?
- Fruit or veggies?
- A movie or tv show you absolutely refuse to watch?
- Three of your favorite lipglosses?
- Weekly goals:
A little emotional and tender today. I think part of it’s residual melancholy from watching War Horse last night, and the other part is because I realized this morning that I will be 37 exactly 6 months from today.
I hear a clock ticking, and I’m not sure what to do…
It’s silly, but I’ve always wanted to play in the water with all the kids and adults when someone opens a fire hydrant on a hot summer day in a busy neighborhood. I’ve seen that scene in so many movies, and it always looks like so much fun.
The thought of getting 10 hours of uninterrupted sleep, See’s Candies milk chocolate butterscotch squares and shirtless pictures of Ryan Gosling.
The side orders at KFC — mashed potatoes, gravy, biscuits and corn (each of which could also have been answers to the previous question).
A ghost, because I’m assuming it wouldn’t want to eat me or turn me into something.
Black, with a little blue at the tips of my lashes.
Fruit. Which reminds me, there’s a chilled honeycrisp apple waiting for me in the ‘fridge. YUM!
I usually like horror movies, but I refuse to watch The Devil Inside. I mean, if I’m freaked out by the commercial, just imagine what the actual movie would do to me.
To attend three yoga classes this week, to drink at least 64 ounces of water a day, to remember to smile, and to be extra kind to El Hub and Tabs.
Another Monday, another chance to chase our dreams. My coffee just kicked in (finally!), so things are looking up. Do you have a moment to say hi? I always love to read your answers to the Monday Poll.
2. Something you’ve always wanted to do?
3. Three things that make you go “Mmm…”
4. One of your fast food guilty pleasures?
5. Would you rather face a vampire, a werewolf or a ghost?
6. Brown, black or blue mascara?
7. Fruit or veggies?
8. A movie or tv show you absolutely refuse to watch?
9. Three of your favorite lipglosses?
10. Weekly goals:
I’m reminded this morning of how important it is to have friends in your life. If I haven’t told you lately, thank you. I feel blessed to be able to start my weeks with you.
You have a good one today, and I’ll try to do the same.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,