- Do you have any habits you’d like to break?
- What will you remember most about 2011?
- How do you feel about colorful jeans?
- One of the most important lessons you learned last year?
- Are you craving anything at this very moment?
- What’s going to be different in 2012?
- Sunrise or sunset?
- Three of your favorite eye liners?
- Weekly goals:
Perfectionism. I actually had to look up that word in my dictionary because I was only 99 percent sure of the spelling. See, why do I care about things like that? It’s exhausting, and I’m so over it…
Traveling. I did a little more of it than usual last year and got to discover some neat places like Toronto and Vancouver.
I feel good about them, but only if they’re skinny jeans, because for some reason colorful wide-leg or flared jeans make me feel extra short.
That asking for help isn’t a sign of weakness. It’s a sign of wisdom, and it takes true grit (Ha! I’ve been dying to say that).
A big, steaming bowl of Vietnamese pho noodle soup and a piping hot Krispy Kreme doughnut for dessert.
I’m gonna jump on that horse and take the reins! For years now I’ve felt like a passenger on a raft being swept down a river. I haven’t felt fully in control of my time, my finances or my house (after two years here, I still have an unfurnished dining room!), so that’s one of my big goals for 2012, to get control of the raft again.
To be extra kind to myself, to attend two yoga classes, and to get to bed before midnight every day this week.
Our first official Monday Poll of 2012! Before you know it, we’ll be doing our last one of the year… LOL! I guess I’m getting a little ahead of myself, but time does fly when you’re having fun.
2. Do you have any habits you’d like to break?
3. What will you remember most about 2011?
4. How do you feel about colorful jeans?
5. One of the most important lessons you learned last year?
6. Are you craving anything at this very moment?
7. What’s going to be different in 2012?
8. Sunrise or sunset?
9. Three of your favorite eye liners?
10. Weekly goals:
It’s back to the grind for many of us today. The first official work day of 2012. Even if you’re swamped, I hope you’re able to carve out a little time for yourself this week. I know it’s not easy to do when you’re busy, but it is important.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,