- Which lip colors do you wear least often and why?
- What’s one thing you do to simplify your morning routine?
- When was the last time you groomed your brows?
- The last thing you treated yourself to?
- Something that recently surprised you about yourself?
- What’s one good thing that happened to you this weekend?
- If you could star on a reality TV show, which one would would it be?
- Weekly goals:
I’m A-OK for Labor Day. El Hub has the day off from work today, and that always puts me (and Tabs) in a good mood.
As much as I love the dramatic statements they make, I rarely wear dark burgundies and purples (like MAC Me Over’s Lipstick Price Noir up there at the top) because they’re just so high maintenance! Whenever I wear one there’s about a 93% chance it’ll be smeared across my cheek within 10 minutes.
I don’t do it every day, but when I have a big meeting where I want to look sharp, I’ll set aside my outfit and accessories the night before and iron anything that looks wrinkly.
Yesterday! Sundays are my beauty catch-up days. I’ll pluck and trim my brows, de-fuzz my upper lip, shave my big toes (hey, gotta keep it real), exfoliate my bod (my current favorite scrub: Burt’s Bees Honey & Shea Sugar Scrub), and paint my nails/toes.
A pair of shoes and earrings from the Kate Spade Sample Sale last week.
Wow, a list like this could takes days! I guess the most surprising thing I’ve figured out about myself lately has been that I’m tougher than I used to give myself credit for being.
Yes, please! I haven’t had ‘em for years (or been around any campfires, for that matter), but from what I can remember, s’mores get a big fat YEA!
I got nine hours of shut-eye on Saturday night — probably the best sleep I’ve gotten over the past month.
Definitely no shows involving deserted islands, outdoor plumbing and/or physical challenges. Oh, and no hot tubs… I’ve seen enough reality TV to know that.
So maybe one of those home decorating shows on HGTV? Lawd knows I need the help. Been here in this condo for two years and still have beige walls, a beige carpet and a dining room without furniture. I’m a home decorator’s nightmare!
I’m determined to work out for at least an hour every day, to try out some new eye makeup colors, and I want to find a really great ab workout DVD (any suggestions)?
Hey, friend. I know that some folks here in the U.S. have today off, but if you’re holding down the fort at work, this virtual cup of coffee , and this video of a cat playing with a dolphin, are for you.
Isn’t the video just about the cutest thing!? Even El Hub said, “awwww.”
I know you have places to go and sites to see, but if you have a minute, let me know how you’re doing in today’s Monday Poll.
2. Which lip colors do you wear least often and why?
3. What’s one thing you do to simplify your morning routine?
4. When was the last time you groomed your brows?
5. The last thing you treated yourself to?
6. Something that recently surprised you about yourself?
8. What’s one good thing that happened to you this weekend?
9. If you could star on a reality TV show, which one would would it be?
10. Weekly goals:
Have a great Monday, young lady, and a fabulous week.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
P.S. Hi, ladies. This is one of the posts for which I lost your comments after yesterday’s (Sept. 8, 2011) server glitch. I’m very sorry I wasn’t able to recover them, but I was able to read them back before the problem with the server occurred.