- What are a few of your least favorite things?
- Today I’d love…
- Exactly where are you right now?
- Describe your favorite jacket to wear in the fall:
- When was the last time you bounced on a pogo stick?
- Your two cents (beauty related)?
- Your two cents (non-beauty related)?
- Weekly goals:
Not too shabby, tabby. I sawed logs last night and actually feel like I’m firing on all cylinders (for once!).
The smell of new plastic toys, vomiting in front of other people (ugh…), high-waisted pants, pretentious films, and chewy seafood (abalone, etc.).
…a pint of pistachio gelato and to get extra lurvies from Tabs.
I’m sitting on the left side of my living room couch with a laptop on my lap. Degrees Minutes Seconds: N 38Â° 6′ 26.6652″, W 122Â° 34′ 11.0136″, or thereabouts.
The Guess Metallic Faux Leather Scuba Jacket I picked up last year during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. It’s in basic black, so it goes with everything. Plus, it has a high neckline that keeps out the chill when there’s a breeze.
Hmm… Really? Well, maybe 1984? I know I had one growing up, although honestly, I have no idea why my parents let me have one. Those things are dangerous!
A dentist friend of mine (Mary Anne) advised me to always drink coffee, tea or red wine (highly pigmented/acidic beverages) through a straw to avoid staining your teeth. Yes, it looks goofy, especially when you’re drinking wine.
Podcasts help pass the time when you’re working out. Lately I’ve learned about the history of casinos, genetic diversity as it pertains to bananas, baseball and songwriting.
To dance every single day, even if it’s just to the Chipmunk’s version of 50 Cent’s Go Shorty, It’s Your Birthday in my living room.
WARNING: The following song may prompt you to throw something.
All sorts of wrong…but strangely satisfying!
I hope your week got off to a good start. No complaints on my end of the keyboard. I just finished a quick run, so I’m jacked up on endorphins right now.
Would you care for a delicious smoothie (frozen berries, vanilla yogurt and a dash of apple juice)? Have a seat, take a moment to fill out the Monday Poll, and I’ll make you one.
2. What are a few of your least favorite things?
3. Today I’d love…
5. Exactly where are you right now?
6. Describe your favorite jacket to wear in the fall.
7. When was the last time you bounced on a pogo stick?
8. Your two cents (beauty related)?
9. Your two cents (non-beauty related)?
10. Weekly goals:
Go shorty (it’s your birthday)… And have a great week!
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,