Trying to break in the Blanche Boots; apparently El Hub isn’t the only one who hates them
- Growing up, I never thought I’d ______.
- Are you an organized person?
- What’s the last book you finished?
- Did/do you have a favorite teacher?
- Complete this bumper sticker: I’d rather be ______.
- What’s your biggest time waster?
- Something you refuse to eat?
- Uber-dark lips — yay or nay?
- Weekly goals:
I’m running ragged this morning (have an appointment in the city), but I guess it’s good to get an early start.
…blog, live in a place called Novato, or have hairy knuckles and toes.
In some ways, I think so, but not when it comes to my desk. I can always find important paperwork because I keep that kind of stuff in file cabinets.
Mockingjay, the third and allegedly final book in The Hunger Games series. What an emotional wringer, but sooo worth it, *tears*.
Oh, Ms. Hartunian…you were the shizz! She was my fourth grade teacher, and the only person — aside from my husband — who encouraged me to write for a living. I’d love to tell her how much she helped my confidence and how much it meant to me (on the off chance you’re reading this, Ms. Hartunian, thank you. 🙂 )
…winning the lottery.
Pointless worry about things that are out of my control. I do it so much, you’d think I enjoy it!
Calamari. It’s so chewy, like seafood gum, blech!
Yes, but I have to be in the right mood (they’re high maintenance).
Over popcorn last night, it occurred to me that I really should take better care of my body. I say this every week (le sigh!), but I really have to start getting to bed earlier and laying off the junk food. It all starts tonight!
What’s up, buttercup? Are you ready for fall? It gets here Wednesday, which means this is our last Monday Poll of the summer. That feels weird to say… Doesn’t it seem like we were just talking about summer plans?
I’m sad to see summer end, but I am looking forward to fall, especially Halloween and Thanksgiving because, ya know, the food. 🙂
Okay, it’s that time again. Are you ready for this?
Let me know what you’re up to this week by completing the Monday Poll (it’s easy). Just copy the following list, and paste it with your answers in the comments.
2. Growing up, I never thought I’d ______.
3. Are you an organized person?
4. What’s the last book you finished?
5. Did/do you have a favorite teacher?
6. Complete the following bumper sticker: I’d rather be ______.
7. What’s your biggest time waster?
8. Something you refuse to eat?
9. Uber-dark lips — yay or nay?
10. Weekly goals:
Here’s to a fantastic fall!
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,