- The most disorganized part of your makeup collection?
- Something that always cheers you up?
- When was the last time you “busted a move”?
- Do you know how to fishtail braid your hair?
- What’s the least used product in your makeup collection?
- One way in which you feel daring?
- How do you feel about jumpsuits?
- A habit you’d like to break?
- Weekly goals:
A’ight. I could use a little more sleep (per usual). It’s supposed to be hot here today. Probably one of the last really hot days of the year, and I might try to sneak away to the pool for a few minutes this afternoon.
My eyeshadows. I’ve been meaning to depot them all and organize everything by color, but every time I set my mind to doing it I get sidetracked by something else.
Watching Tabs while he sleeps. He’ll twitch and kick his little paws every once in a while, I presume while he’s dreaming about his former life as an outdoor kitty, chasing bugs, stalking lizards and lounging about in the sun.
Just last night, as a matter of fact. I was in the kitchen making tea and felt the rhythm hit me, so I belted out an improv version Planet Soul (“Set you free! Set you free!”).
Club moves make everything better.
I do, but I haven’t worn it out in public in a zillion years.
Hmm… Probably face primer. I go through phases where one month I’m into it, next month I’m not. I haven’t been into it for a long while, though. I think I’ve just been too lazy to go that extra step.
I guess in my ability to let my goofy side show. I mean it’s there, right? Why hide it? 🙂
Fine in concept (like the whole one-piece-outfit idea), but I haven’t found one that works well for me. Who makes a cute jumpsuit designed for short girls with a big bum? Anyone?
To be less critical of myself. That’s been a tough one to break.
Basically to keep up the good work with my exercise routine and continue tracking my progress using that My Fitness Pal app on the iPhone (four pounds lost so far, yay!). This is also the last official week of summer, and I want to end the season on a high note. I’m not gonna let myself sweat any of the small stuff. That’s it. Done deal.
G’morning, friend! Are you, too, obsessed with Ryan Gosling? I am, and I’m beginning to wonder if we should start a support group.
Last night I spent an entire hour watching vids of him on YouTube (don’t tell El Hub!), and in that time I found this little gem from his Mickey Mouse Club days. Zip to the 1:32 mark for the real joy (extra points if you recognize the other dudes in the clip)…
Now that you’ve likely snorted your coffee through your nose, let’s move on to the Monday Poll, shall we?
2. The most disorganized part of your makeup collection?
3. Something that always cheers you up?
4. The last time you busted a move?
5. Do you know how to fishtail braid your hair?
6. Least used product in your makeup collection?
7. One way in which you feel daring?
8. How do you feel about jumpsuits?
9. A habit you’d like to break?
10. Weekly goals:
We’re gonna have a great week, you and I. No ifs, ands or buts about it.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,