- Are you having a good hair day?
- Ever had a job with a uniform? What did it look like?
- What book are you reading right now?
- What’s for breakfast?
- Have you dated someone shorter than you?
- Guys who wear big, bold rings: hot or not?
- Weekly goals:
A little sleepy. The caffeine still hasn’t kicked in yet!
I’ve had worse. It’s been raining, which makes the mane take on a poofy and unruly life of its own.
Yup, a navy blue polo shirt and khaki pants.
Student’s Vegetarian Cookbook, by Carole Raymond. I like reading cookbooks before bed. Weird, I know.
Nothing yet, but I’m thinking of trying my hand at this teal and brown eye with a red lip from the Agent Provocateur show at New York Fashion Week.
Waffles with (yup, you guessed it) Nutella.
Nope. I’m pretty tiny (5 feet 3 inches *with* heels), so somebody shorter than me would have to be extremely “vertically challenged.”
Hmm, I’m not into the man jewelry. Not!
Jeans, black scoop neck tee, purple pearl necklace and black heels.
Go to dance class on Wednesday, start packing, make all my writing deadlines.
Happy Monday, gals! 🙂
I went to bed early last night to catch up on my zzz’s, so I missed all the drama that went down at the VMAs. What the heck was Kanye thinking? So not cool, K. West.
Anyway, all obnoxious public outbursts aside, I hope your day is off to a good start. When you get the chance to take a break, spend a few minutes filling out the Monday Poll. Copy the empty list down below here and paste it with your answers in the comments. Talk to you soon!
2. Are you having a good hair day?
3. Ever had a job with a uniform? What did it look like?
4. What book are you reading right now?
6. What’s for breakfast?
7. Have you dated someone shorter than you?
8. Guys who wear big, bold rings: hot or not?
10. Weekly goals:
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,