- The last person you hugged?
- Uh…have you ever shaved someone’s back?
- What’s your specialty (cooking or otherwise)?
- How many hours of sleep do you usually get?
- Habits you’d like to break?
- One of your worst fashion disasters?
- Your favorite junk food?
- Over-the-knee boots — yay or nay?
- Weekly goals:
I’ve got a good feeling about this week.
Does Tabs count? He’s got a lot of personality.
My peach and blueberry cobbler makes grown men cry.
Between six and seven, but left to my own devices I could probably sleep nine or ten.
Have a seat ’cause it’s gonna be a while. I’ve got quite a few! — staying up too late, not stretching enough, forgetting to write down important things, stress eating, worrying about things beyond my control. I could go on…
Back in 1987 (I remember it like it was yesterday) I wore a matching black and white giraffe print stirrup pant with an oversized sweatshirt. HAWT!
I can’t pick just one, so I’m going with Cheetos, everything sold at In-n-Out, Baskin-Robbins ice cream (all 31 flavors), potato chips (sour cream & onion, salt & vinegar, barbecue), Krispy Kreme doughnuts, chocolate brownies topped with ice cream, pizza…
I’m leaning toward yay, but in my case I’m afraid they make me look like a very short pirate.
Two words: get ahead. I also want to start looking at airfares for a possible mini-trip sometime around the end of October, try one of the new packaged soups I found at Cost Plus World Market last weekend (see above), refrain from eating frozen yogurt every day (yes, that’s a goal because one of those self-serve yogurt shops opened last week, and it’s just five minutes away, noooo!), and do some push-ups at least twice before Friday.
Okay, was anyone else sorrily disappointed with last night’s True Blood season finale? I kept waiting for something exciting to happen. At the end I was like, “Was that it?” Instead of ending with a roar, I got a feeble, raspy meow.
But enough about Tabs. It’s another Monday, which means it’s time for our Monday Poll.
To complete the Monday Poll and let me know how you’re doing, just copy the following list, and paste it with your answers in the comments.
2. The last person you hugged?
3. Have you ever shaved someone’s back?
4. What’s your specialty (cooking or otherwise)?
5. How many hours of sleep do you usually get?
6. Habits you’d like to break?
7. One of your worst fashion disasters?
8. Your favorite junk food?
9. Over-the-knee boots — yay or nay?
10. Weekly goals:
I hope you cruise through the week and get lots of stuff done. Try to sneak in some fun when you can, okay? Pinky swear?
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,