The jack-o-lantern I befriended at Jen’s house last night…
- Your most memorable Halloween costume?
- Who knows you better than anyone else?
- What’s the first thing you do when you get off work/out of school?
- What’s the most awkward movie-watching experience you’ve ever endured with your family?
- How many times have you been in love?
- Which game show would you like to be a contestant on?
- If you have one, can you tell me about your fitness routine?
- Favorite Halloween trick or treat?
- Weekly goals:
Really, really great for a Monday. I feel powered up! — like those few hours I spent relaxing with my girlfriends yesterday recharged my batteries.
Well, one year I dressed up as Veruca Salt from Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory (the one from 1971), complete with paper-mache golden egg and everything. Not surprisingly, acting like a brat wasn’t much of a stretch, LOL!
It’s a tie between El Hub and my mom…with Tabs coming in a close second.
If it’s still light out, Tabs and I will go for a walk. If it’s already dark, though, I’ll usually just start making dinner, or collapse on the couch.
Top Gun. I remember we rented the tape from the video store to watch at home, and during the lurve scenes my mom would tell my brother and I to “cover your eyes.”
HAHA! I was only about eight or nine at the time, but I remember feeling sufficiently mortified.
The Price is Right because I’ve always wanted to play Plinko!
Mostly running, spiced up with a Jillian Michaels DVD once or twice a week.
Mini Snickers, please!
To remember to get up from my chair every so often and take a few walking breaks throughout the day, to get back on my diet again (I fell off the wagon and stress ate BIG TIME last week), to finish reading one book (any book), and to keep a positive attitude.
The past couple of Mondays have been a little challenging for me, what with the trip last weekend and my family visiting, but this week I should be able to get back to my regular routine (I need my routines).
Spending some time with Jen and Cindy yesterday certainly helped. We went to this place called The Spa Los Gatos down in the cute South Bay town of Los Gatos…
It was more like a day spa than a full-service place, so no special facilities or pools, but it was spotless, homey, and the staff made us feel welcome.
I really needed that deep-tissue massage… Jamilla, the spa technician who worked with me, had great energy, and despite being tiny, her hands could WORK! Homegirl was strong. I left with that loosey-goosey feeling, just totally blissed out. If you’re ever in the area, it’s a great place to unwind.
And because good energy is infectious, here are some virtual vibes:
(You have to touch the monitor to accept them… Just for a second.)
There. Transfer complete.
Before you jet, do you have a minute to say hi in this week’s Monday Poll?
2. Your most memorable Halloween costume?
3. Who knows you better than anyone else?
4. What’s the first thing you do when you get off work/out of school?
5. What’s the most awkward movie-watching experience you’ve ever endured with your family?
6. How many times have you been in love?
7. Which game show would you like to be a contestant on?
8. If you have one, can you tell me about your fitness routine?
9. Favorite Halloween trick or treat?
10. Weekly goals:
You have a great All Hallows Eve, alright? Are you getting dressed up tonight?
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,