- Did you look as stylish as these Gap kids when you were a kid?
- Do you feel your workplace is well organized right now?
- What’s one of your simplest pleasures?
- Would you spend $125 on the NARS Bento Box?
- Cold season’s coming. Do you have any tips/tricks to stay healthy?
- Are you loving any accessories at the moment?
- Do you make snap decisions, or do you always think things through?
- Today’s outfit?
- Weekly goals:
Not too shabby, cocoa tabby. I’m a natural born night owl for whom mornings are a struggle, but today I woke up refreshed and ready for action! I think it helped that I relaxed all day Saturday.
Oh, hell no. I hate to sound all grumpy old lady, but back in my day (ouch!), kids actually looked like children and not like miniature adults. They skipped after ice cream trucks wearing pastels and t-shirts with unicorns on them, but I had a punk rock streak… A pair of black biker boots would have taken my rep to the next level!
For once, yes, because I spent a few hours yesterday tidying up. I tend to let things pile up and will wait until the nanosecond before I totally lose my sh*z to overhaul everything and get back on track. It may not be the best way to handle things, but it works for me.
When Tabs greets me first thing in the morning. I suspect he does it more to promote his tabby agenda (to solicit gravy/sliced turkey/or talk me into taking him for a walk) than to brighten my day, but I’ll take whatever I can get.
Granted, I think it’s a cool, artistic idea, but it doesn’t seem very practical for the moolah.
Well, I wash my hands all the time, pop a lot of Ester-C and drink packets of Emergen-C like they’re going out of style. Oh, and the minute I start feeling sick, I start sucking on Cold Eeze lozenges. I swear those things really do make my colds clear up sooner.
This costume gold cuff I found in Milan. It makes me feel like Wonder Woman!
I’m a snapper! Most of the time I make big decisions on the spot, but not because it’s the best way to handle things. It’s just what I do. I know I should take more time to weigh my options…
Skinny stretch J Brand jeans (I practically live in these things!) and my red lumberjack shirt.
I picked up a new journal at Borders, and I want to start filling it up. I also want to exercise for at least 30 minutes every day this week.
Hey, Boo-Boo! What the heck did you do with my weekend, and can I please have it back?
How are you feeling this morning? Good, I hope. If not, here’s a little extra energy to help (*sends virtual energy*).
Let me know how you’re doing this morning while you sip your morning beverage.
2. Did you look as stylish as these Gap kids when you were a kid?
3. Do you feel your workplace is well organized right now?
4. What’s one of your simplest pleasures?
5. Would you spend $125 on the NARS Bento Box?
6. Cold season’s coming. Do you have any tips/tricks to stay healthy?
7. Are you loving any accessories at the moment?
8. Do you make snap decisions, or do you always think things through?
9. Today’s outfit?
10. Weekly goals:
T-minus 3 seconds to awesome week, on my mark.
3 – 2 – 1…
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,