- What were some of your favorite albums growing up?
- A bad habit you’re trying to break?
- If you could read minds for a day, would you want to?
- Have you ever had a recurring dream?
- How many languages do you speak?
- An unusual food pairing that you were surprised to like?
- Something you have no patience for?
- One of your favorite sounds?
- Weekly goals:
Pretty great, and not just for a Monday.
Madonna’s Like a Virgin, Janet Jackson’s Control, Debbie Gibson’s Out of the Blue, RUN-D.M.C.’s Raising Hell… Ah, the soundtrack of my youth.
Grinding my teeth in my sleep. I’m tired of wearing a night guard (so not sexy).
Absolutely not. There’s a reason it’s called our “inside voice.” No thank you.
Oh, sure. In one of them, I’m back in high school on graduation day. My gown is a wrinkled mess, and I’m running late, so I have to iron it in the principal’s office before heading to the ceremony.
In the dream, I’m stressed out and worried that I won’t be able to finish before they call my name, so I’m ironing like a crazy person. Weirdly, for reasons I’ve never figured out, heading to the ceremony with a wrinkly gown just isn’t an option, and I always wake up before I find out if I make it to the ceremony on time.
There’s English, of course, and I understand Tagalog, but I don’t really speak it well; I know just enough to order food and cuss someone out.
I also know a smidgen of high school French — miraculously, enough to help me board the right trains on a trip to France a few years ago.
Bagels and cream cheese topped with french fries (don’t knock it ’til you try it).
Bullsh*t. And bad manners.
The sound of water gently lapping against a surfboard. What I wouldn’t give for a few minutes in a warm ocean right now…
Stick to my workout schedule, stay positive, and find Tabs the perfect Halloween costume.
Mornin’, bud. 🙂 Another Monday for us. How are things coming along so far? I actually feel good today, perhaps because I watched The Walking Dead last night, and by comparison to flesh-eating zombies, how bad could your average Monday be?
While I make a second cup of green tea (would you care for one?), let me know what you’re up to this week by filling out today’s Monday Poll.
2. What were some of your favorite albums growing up?
3. A bad habit you’re trying to break?
4. If you could read minds for a day, would you want to?
5. Have you ever had a recurring dream?
6. How many languages do you speak?
7. An unusual food pairing that you were surprised to like?
8. Something you have no patience for?
9. One of your favorite sounds?
10. Weekly goals:
I foresee fabulous things for us this week, babe. Keep that chin up!
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,