- What’s one of the first things you do every morning?
- What scent are you wearing? Today?
- What’s one thing on your to-do list for today?
- One of the weirdest gifts you’ve ever received?
- Do you remember when you first started using the Internet regularly?
- The zombies are coming! What do you do to prepare?
- What’s your go-to food for stress eating/relief?
- What do you like to do when you’re stuck at home with a cold?
- Weekly goals:
Determined and fiercely optimistic!
Fix myself something warm to drink, and most of the time lately it’s been plain green tea — no milk, honey or sugar. I’m programmed to power up with those first few sips.
Elie Saab Le Perfume. So graceful, fresh and feminine.
To run five miles after work this afternoon. Well, if everything goes according to plan.
Hmm… Where to start? Okay, how about with Vaseline? Most of the strangest gifts I’ve ever received have been from my parents. Like last year, my mom gave me an entire Costco-sized case of Vaseline moisturizing body lotion in huge 24-oz. bottles. It totaled up to something like 200 ounces. I mean who really needs that much lotion?! 🙂
And for each of the past five Christmases they’ve given El Hub smoked salmon, we think because he said at their house once, “I like smoked salmon.” So now we have an entire shelf dedicated to smoked salmon in the kitchen.
My mom also likes to give me pajamas…and they’re always the wrong size.
I sure do, and it was way back in the days of dial-up modems and AOL CDs. I remember being at my BFF’s house over Christmas break one year in the early 90s and her showing me how to use the AOL chat rooms. I’ll never forget that “EEE-err-OOOOOO… You’ve got mail!” LOL! Wow, that was a long time ago…
First, Tabs. I’d give Tabs one last can of gravy and hopefully, if there’s time, let him make biscuits on my tum. Of course, this is assuming that the zombies are still a few hours away. If they’re already at the front door, I’d take one long, last look into his eyes, whisper that I love him, and set him free into the hills behind our condo.
It would break my heart to let him go, but I think his chances would probably be better in the hills than they would be with us on the highways with zombies hot on our heels. He doesn’t deal well with stress. Although he’s lived indoors for the past few years, I’d hope that the instincts he once had as a kitten living on the mean streets of Mill Valley would keep him safe.
It varies. Sometimes it’s fro-yo, or Mango Bars, Nutella, cheese puffs, sliced fruit or sliced fruit served with Nutella. Other times, it’s something salty, like fries, chips, popcorn. It depends. I’m open to variety when it comes to stress eating.
Watch the first two Godfather movies, drink plenty of fluids, and throw in a little bit of Blue Crush on the side.
To keep chipping away at my weight-loss goal (five more pounds to go!), to do at least 10 minutes of free writing every morning, to try and make myself a few yummy salads for lunches during the week, and to spend some time taking pictures of the outdoors.
OOH! So I have a new tea obsession. When I was at Target last weekend getting some snacks for my parent’s visit, I picked up a tea from Celestial Seasonings called Decaf Sweet Coconut That Chai ($3 for a pack with 20 bags).
Don’t get me wrong — I love caffeine, but I’ve found that if I have some after noon, I get the jitters. I like this decaf version (with a dash of milk and sugar) just as much as the regular one.
Here, why don’t I fix you a cup while you fill out the Monday Poll? 🙂
2. What’s one of the first things you do every morning?
3. What scent are you wearing?
4. What’s one thing on your to-do list for today?
5. One of the weirdest gifts you’ve ever received?
6. Do you remember when you first started using the Internet regularly
7. The zombies are coming! What do you do to prepare?
8. What’s your go-to food for stress eating/relief?
9. What do you like to do when you’re stuck at home with a cold?
10. Weekly goals:
We’re gonna rock this week, my friend! There’s simply no doubt.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,