Want some shave ice?
- Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens — what are a few of your favorite things?
- My No. 1 makeup rule is _____.
- Sleeveless puffy vests: yea or nay?
- The best advice I ever received was_____.
- The best book you read this year:
- How was your Thanksgiving?
- What’s the best and worst parts of your job?
- I wish I had a hair product that _____.
- Weekly goals:
Wide awake! I still haven’t adjusted to the time difference here (2 hrs), so I’ve been reading in the dark since 4:30…but at least I’ve got those jungle chickens to keep me company.
Hot tea on a cold night, my favorite pair of stretchy yoga pants, a bottle of Coca Cola with a veggie burger and fries…
My No. 1 makeup rule is to do what makes you happy. That goes for it all — color choices, application technique, brands, you name it.
Yea, within reason. I mean, they can’t be so that puffy that I look like a short brown Michelin Man. 🙂
The best advice I’ve ever received was from an elderly woman named Lucy. She was my old landlady when I lived in that apartment in Mill Valley. Once she said to me, “You never feel ready for all the things life throws in your path, and if you sit around waiting to feel ready you could be waiting a really, really long time.”
The Hunger Games, for sure.
It was nice, but I really missed my brother, my parents and Tabs. It’s always hard when everyone can’t be together in the same place.
The best: being able to stretch my creative muscles without getting fired. The worst: self-imposed deadlines.
I could spritz on for perfect bangs in 10 seconds flat!
Have a good trip back home to Cali, play with Tabs as much as possible, get back in my regular working groove, and put up a Christmas tree.
2. Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens — what are a few of your favorite things?
3. My No. 1 makeup rule is _____.
4. Sleeveless puffy vests: yea or nay?
5. The best advice I ever received was _____.
6. The best book you read this year:
7. The best and worst parts of your job?
8. How was your Thanksgiving?
9. I wish I had a hair product that ____.
10. Weekly goals:
I hope you have a great week, my friend, and that December gets off to a great start. 🙂
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,