- What do you miss?
- Which makeup counters do you visit first when you swing by a Nordstrom or other department store?
- Which would you choose if you could have all of the eyeshadows you could ever want, lipsticks or blushes?
- What would you like to do on your next birthday?
- Are you a Mac or a PC?
- Have you ever seen a ghost?
- List three good things about your life right now:
- What’s something that you think tastes better fried?
- Weekly goals:
Quietly overjoyed. 🙂 The last four days have been hectic, so I’m relishing the sound of silence right now.
Having long stretches of downtime, like I had back when I was in school. I also miss not having any/many responsibilities. Now it’s always go-go-go! And it seems like there’s always something to worry about, ya know?
MAC, Chanel and NARS, usually in that order.
OOH! Tough question…but I think I’d go with the blushes. Blush is a makeup must for me. Without it I look exhausted, no matter how much sleep I’ve had.
Sleep in, and then spend the afternoon surfing in a tropical ocean. Then, a big meal that night with all of my friends and family, and an ice cream cake from Baskin-Robbins for dessert.
Mac all the way!
I think I have… It was about 10 years ago at my parents’ house, and it was terrifying!
1) I enjoy my job, 2) I like where I live, and 3) I just realized that I can fit into a pair of pants again that have been too tight for the past three years.
Potatoes. And they’re not simply better. They’re epic!
To tidy up my desk, which has gotten so out-of-control messy that I can’t see any of the desk’s actual surface area anymore; to write in my journal each and every morning; and to pay some extra attention to Tabs. He’s been acting up lately…
Back again after a long weekend, friend. 🙂 How’s it going out there? Anyone else suffering from a holiday food hangover? I think I’m still digesting my dinner from Thursday, LOL! Oh, so much stuffing, mashed potatoes and pecan pie…
What was your favorite dish on Thanksgiving? Do tell!
If you feel a little out of it this morning, you’re not alone. Sometimes it helps to ease your way back into the grind with something fun like the Monday Poll.
2. What do you miss?
3. Which makeup counters do you visit first when you swing by a Nordstrom or other department store?
4. Which would you choose if you could have all of the eyeshadows you could ever want, lipsticks or blushes?
5. What would you like to do on your next birthday?
6. Are you a Mac or a PC?
7. Have you ever seen a ghost?
8. List three good things about your life right now:
9. What’s something that you think tastes better fried?
10. Weekly goals:
Take care this week, okay? And please try to treat yourself to something nice, even if it’s just a cup of coffee and 15 minutes of people watching at a local cafe. Stuff like that really helps. 🙂
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,