Taking care of business
- Celine Dion power ballads?
- What is your least favorite vegetable?
- Plans for Thanksgiving?
- Do you have any wardrobe pet peeves?
- Have you ever kept a makeup or beauty product that you initially purchased as a gift for someone else?
- Last yummy thing you prepared for yourself?
- Weekly goals:
Shockingly alert for a Monday morning. I better ride it while it lasts!
I appreciate her vocal abilities, but most of her songs leave me kinda empty.
Okra, blech! That slimy sensation on my tongue? No, thank you.
I’ll be in the East Bay with my folks.
I’m still at the lotion and pimple medicine stage of my morning, but I feel like tearing into Urban Decay’s Show Pony palette.
So many! Most are because I’m small and short-waisted: 1) shirt sleeves and pant legs that are too long for my limbs, 2) button-up shirts with gaps in the front that show my bra (gotta tape ’em shut!) and 3) dresses and tops that bunch up beneath “the girls.”
A few times, LOL!
Colcannon (a potato and cabbage dish), from a recipe in the Student’s Vegetarian Cookbook.
Jillian Michaels is about to kick my butt with her 30 Day Shred DVD, but I’m ready for her, thanks to my orange terry cloth shorts, purple tank top and gray sweatshirt. 🙂
To be thankful this week, to find a holiday sitter for Tabs, to prepare at least one totally new veggie meal for dinner and to keep chipping away at my filing project at home.
Question: Have you ever had a 14-pound cat leap onto your shoulder first thing on a Monday morning? LOL! Feels like I just got attacked by a puma.
Here’s to Monday, ladies! Let’s get the holidays off to a good start this week. Before you fill that second cup o’ joe, let me know how you’re doing. You know the drill. 🙂 Just copy the list below, and paste it with your answers in the comments.
2. Celine Dion power ballads?
3. Least favorite vegetable?
4. Thanksgiving plans?
6. Do you have any wardrobe pet peeves?
7. Ever kept a makeup or beauty product you actually bought for someone else?
8. Last yummy thing you prepared for yourself?
10. Weekly goals:
Countdown to turkey starts in three, two, one…
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,