- What are you thankful for this year?
- Do you have a pet?
- How many hours do you sleep each night?
- What beauty invention do you wish someone would invent?
- Your most embarrassing moment?
- Your all-time favorite TV show?
- Lipgloss applicators — brush or doe foot?
- Pajama pants in public: fashion forward or faux pas?
- Weekly goals:
A little frazzled but otherwise good. I have about a million things to do before we leave and not enough time in the day. This third (!) cup of coffee should help power me through it nicely.
My health, my family’s health (Tabs included), you (I don’t say this nearly enough, but thanks for reading the site!) and the opportunities that popped up this year to cover neat stories (namely this and that).
I live with a furry boarder who resides in the condo rent-free. He hogs the bed and the couch and insists on premium gravy. I don’t think he considers himself a “pet,” but rather a master of the humans who surround him.
Depends. On my best nights, eight to 10. During the bad insomnia phases (like now, ugh!), about five or six.
If somebody could invent a cream to remove the dark circles beneath my eyes, erase the wrinkles on my neck and lift my rapidly falling bum, that would be GREAT!
While there are many gems to choose from, the time I had really bad gas and accidentally let one rrrrrrip in a quiet room full of sixth graders watching a National Geographic special on Mayan culture really stands out.
Probably Sex and the City, but a new show I’ve been watching, The League, is starting to gain ground.
I don’t mind a brush if it’s soft and precise (a la the Chanel Aqualumieres), but if given a choice I’d go for doe foot.
When did this become socially acceptable? Please refrain from wearing your flannel Curious George pajama bottoms outside the home.
Manage my time wisely today and tomorrow, run at least five times this week, find a good spa on Oahu to visit (got any recs?) and relax!
‘Twas the Monday before Thanksgiving, and all through the house not a tabby was stirringâ€¦ well, not really. Tabs is going cray-cray right now. I know he’s gonna have a great time with his pet sitter, but it’s still not the same as spending time with his
mom and dad human subordinates. I miss him already!
2. What are you thankful for this year?
3. Do you have a pet?
4. How many hours do you sleep at night?
5. What beauty invention do you wish someone would invent?
6. Your most embarrassing moment?
7. Your all-time favorite TV show?
8. Lipgloss applicators — brush or doe foot?
9. Pajama pants in public: fashion forward or faux pas?
10. Weekly goals:
Are ya all stocked up for Thursday? I see some carb-laden leftovers in my future, and it’s a glorious sight!
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,