- Your favorite fall boots?
- Have you ever thrown a dinner party?
- Turtleneck sweaters — yea or nay?
- Do you color your hair?
- Favorite drugstore blush?
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
- What’s one beauty product you couldn’t (or wouldn’t want to) live without and why?
- What music have you been into lately?
- Weekly goals:
Pretty darn spiffy, but I feel a chill down in the marrow of my bones! It’s cold and hella Hundred-Acre Wood out here in Novato today…
A pair of brown closed-toe Carlos Santanas I picked up at Marshalls a couple months back. El Hub calls ‘em my “Blanche boots,” as in Blanche from The Golden Girls, but what does he know about fashion? Seriously, the boy wears the same thing every day (yes, I’m talking to you, sweetie). They have 2-inch heels and go with everything.
Naw, my place is such a mess. Someday though.
Yea, if they aren’t too tight or itchy around the neck.
Sho’nuff. I’ve had gray hairs since 15! I used to color mine at home until a few years ago when I figured out how badly I suck at it. Manicures, pedicures and waxing I can handle, but hair coloring, not so much.
Neutrogena Healthy Skin in Raisin. It’s been an old school fave of my for years because of its smooth, easy-to-blend texture. Plus it always looks natural.
That’s a tough one… I’d like to say, “Nothing, I’m perfectly happy with everything the way it is,” but since you asked… As of this morning, I’d like to either get better at managing my time or add 5 inches to my height, LOL!
Bumble & Bumble Super Rich Conditioner, which I’ve loved for about a decade. No matter how many new conditioners I test, I’ve always come back to super moisturizing Super Rich. It knows me and my waves so well and never causes my scalp to flake. Plus, I love the smell of honeysuckle in the morning!
V.V. Brown’s new CD, Travelling Like the Light because it makes me feel like dancing (I want to dance the night away!).
Exercise each and every day (hook or crook!), stay positive, and stick my schedule.
What’s the story, morning glory?
Anyone out there have a Halloween hangover? I’ve had them before (must be all those Peanut M&Ms before bed), but this year I exercised a modicum of candy restraint.
2. Your favorite fall boots?
3. Have you ever thrown a dinner party?
4. Turtleneck sweaters — yea or nay?
5. Do you color your hair?
6. Favorite drugstore blush?
7. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
8. What’s one beauty product you couldn’t live without?
9. What music have you been into lately?
10. Weekly goals:
Wow, November 1 already…
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,