- One great thing about getting older?
- What color do you use most in your eye makeup and why?
- What’s one thing your mom was right about?
- What’s your favorite book series?
- Your last sweet treat?
- Do you collect anything?
- Seersucker clothing — yea or nay?
- Your go-to eye cream?
- Weekly goals:
Peachy keen! I slept 10 hours last night and feel like a whole new girl.
After you experience a couple of life challenges, you start figuring sh*z out. Eventually, you’re not so green anymore. Like, when I was younger, I had a really hard time handling unexpected things (both in work and life), but now I feel like I can handle the curve balls much better than I could then.
Warm orangey browns like MAC Soft Brown, for sure. I wear them practically every day in the crease to create depth and to add contrast.
Sometimes, it’s better to just keep it to yourself.
The last one I really loved was The Hunger Games, but when I was a kid I was all about Sweet Valley High.
Yesterday at brunch I had a whole wheat pumpkin bar with cream cheese frosting, and MAN, it was so good!
Besides makeup, shoes and the pounds of tabby cat hair on my clothes, not much. If I had more time and room, I’d like to collect vintage maps (love them) and old books.
A definite yea!
Korres Quercetin & Oak Eye Cream. I’m already on my fourth bottle! It’s hydrating, absorbs quickly and layers well beneath makeup.
To focus on ONE thing at a time (I’m trying not to multitask so much), eat a salad every day and run at least four times before Saturday.
Hey, cutie. Happy Monday! If you have a moment, will you stop by and let me know what’s going on in your neck of the woods in today’s Monday Poll?
2. One great thing about getting older?
3. What color do you use most in your eye makeup and why?
4. What’s one thing your mom was right about?
5. What’s your favorite book series?
6. Your last sweet treat?
7. Do you collect anything?
8. Seersucker clothing — yea or nay?
9. Your go-to eye cream?
10. Weekly goals:
I hope your Monday’s treating you well.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,