- What are your favorite hair products at the moment?
- How do you feel about Chanel No. 5?
- Do you ever wear sunglasses?
- Your preferred method of bikini line hair removal?
- Three beauty products every woman should have?
- Three other things every woman should have?
- Do you consider yourself lucky?
- Something you’re looking forward to today?
- Weekly goals:
Is sleepy a mood? I’m sure I’ll feel perkier after I have some tea.
Yes to Cucumbers Color Care Conditioner and Kerastase Chroma Sensitive Cleansing Balm. I’m on my second bottles of both of them. I’m also really digging Suave Touchable Finish Hairspray, which I still can’t believe only costs $3.
I feel like the original is a little too heavy for me, but I do love the lighter Eau Premiere version. I have a bottle and take it out at least a few times each year.
Oh, sure. Gotta protect mah peepers from sun damage, ya know? But I don’t usually spend a lot of money on them because they tend to disappear (I lose ‘em) or break.
It used to be waxing, but now, not so much. I don’t have patience for the pain anymore. Now I just shave. It’s quick, easy and painless.
1) a belief in herself, 2) courage and 3) compassion.
So far, yes. I believe in the phrase, “The harder you work, the luckier you get,” but I also think random chance plays a big part in everything.
Um, taking a nap? I also hope I can sneak away to a coffee shop for a couple of hours to do some reading. I need a little downtime to refill the well, so to speak.
Get to bed by 10 every night this week (we’ll see), clean the bathrooms, run at least four times, and try not to eat too much crap, LOL!
El Hub talked me into seeing a new Woody Allen flick with him called Midnight in Paris. Now, I usually need to be in the mood for a Woody Allen movie (I get a little tired of his schtick sometimes, but what do I know? I’ve also seen every episode of Jersey Shore), and I wasn’t yesterday, but I actually ended up thinking it was great.
I won’t write any spoilers, but I will say it contains some gorgeous shots of Paris and good performances by Owen Wilson and Rachel McAdams — oh, there’s even a time machine, LOL! Yeah, the movie’s a little wacky, but it works.
Are you doing anything for Memorial Day? Our little circle is holding a barbeque this afternoon, and I might stop by later if I’m not completely and totally knocked out. I’ve been taking the generic brand of Zyrtec from Target for my allergies, and I swear it makes me sleepier than the regular one does.
Do you have a minute before you jet to say bonjour in the Monday Poll?
2. What are your favorite hair products at the moment?
3. How do you feel about Chanel No. 5?
4. Do you ever wear sunglasses?
5. Your preferred method of bikini line hair removal?
6. Three beauty products every woman should have?
7. Three other things every woman should have?
8. Do you consider yourself lucky?
9. Something you’re looking forward to today?
10. Weekly goals:
You enjoy the rest of your Monday, okay?
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,