Sunrise over Diamond Head Crater, Oahu, Hawaii
- Three things that bring a smile to your face?
- What do you wear to sleep?
- Your favorite pair of shoes?
- Your latest food/snack obsession?
- Are you double jointed ?
- What’s one beauty product that everyone else raves about yet doesn’t rock your boat?
- Weekly goals:
Pretty good! I got eight hours o’ glorious sleep last night and feel rested and recharged.
1) Kittens, 2) finding something great on sale and 3) the smell of freshly brewed coffee
Now, mostly workout clothes — tank tops, t-shirts and yoga pants. That way, I’m already dressed to exercise first thing in the morning if the rhythm hits me. Oh, and if a fire breaks out sometime in the night and I have to make a mad dash outside, I’ll be dressed for it… Don’t want my goods hanging out for all the neighbors to see.
You may already know this one — the yellow platform sandals I got on sale at Aerosoles a few years ago.
I’m in product testing mode today and wearing a bunch of random but promising things: Hard Candy 1,000 Lashes Fiberized Mascara in Mermaid Teal/Illamasqua Sheer Lipgoss in Electrify/Illamasqua Cream Blusher in Promise
Last weekend I re-discovered my love for Jamba Juice’s Orange Dream Machine.
Nope, but I do have astonishing toe control. I can hold a pen and write with ‘em!
Rosebud Salve… I like the way it smells and feels, but my lips need more moisture. And (yep, I know it’s weird), I don’t like dipping my fingers in the tin.
Ha! The layered workout ensemble I wore to bed last night — a gray hoodie over a brown tank top over a brown t-shirt. I’m getting ready to change into jeans and a white tank top here in a minute. Yep, I’m all about tank tops today.
Adhere to a stricter freelance writing and blogging schedule (I’ve been known to spend 100 hours/week on blogging), avoid junk food, exercise at least three times, and finally deal with the mountain of cardboard boxes in the dining room.
What’s shakin’, turkey bacon? Wouldn’t it be nice if we could grab a cup of coffee in the break room this morning and gab about the weekend (le sigh!)?
For now, I guess the Monday Poll will have to do.
To participate (and I hope you do), use your mouse to copy the following list, and paste if with your answers in the comments at the bottom of this post.
2. Three things that bring a smile to your face?
3. What do you wear to sleep?
4. Your favorite pair of shoes?
6. Your latest food/snack obsession?
7. Are you double jointed?
8. What’s one beauty product that everyone else raves about yet doesn’t rock your boat?
10. Your weekly goals:
Now say it with me! — “I’m having a great week!”
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,