- Last compliment you received?
- What do you think of drugstore makeup?
- Are you a worrywart?
- What are some questions we should we ask in the next Monday Poll?
- What was the last big life change you experienced?
- What was the last movie you recommended to a friend?
- Weekly goals:
I woke up a little groggy, but I’ve been doing this thing lately where I drink 16 ounces of water first thing, and it really seems to put the pep in my step. I read that the body dehydrates a lot overnight. Yay, water!
Hardly anyone drank the H-2-ohhh for health reasons back in the ’80sâ€¦ We must’ve all been walking around like zombies!
“You’re too cute to be this stressed out.”
A lot of it is awesome, but there’s some junk out there too.
Sometimes, but I don’t worry half as much as I used to — that’s for sure. For me what helps is remembering not to obsess/stress over the things I can’t control.
Hmm… Any ideas? Maybe something both revealing and strange?
Buying the condo last year. Talk about difficult! Oh, and there’s another one coming around the corner like a semi truck — I’m turning 35 in a few weeks. 🙂
Today I’m all about being comfy, so I’m sporting my best black yoga pants, brown tank top and black v-neck sweater.
Try to get in some reading every day, and remember to always focus on the positive.
Bonjour, beautiful. 🙂 Tabs has been doing the funniest thing in the mornings lately. He discovered how much fun it is to make the bed, so he’ll follow me from corner to corner, attacking the duvet and pillows. It’s hilarious!
Before you fire up those spirit fingers for Monday, come say hi in the Monday Poll. You know the drill. Just copy the list below, and paste it with your answers in the comments.
Studies show that the Monday Poll enhances mood and creativity… Okay, well, maybe, but at least it’s fun!
2. Last compliment you received?
3. What do you think of drugstore makeup?
4. Are you a worrywart?
6. What question(s) would you like to see in the Monday Poll?
7. What was the last big life change you experienced?
8. What was the last movie you recommended to a friend?
10. Weekly goals:
Together, you and I can whip ye olde Monday in the bum. Take that, Monday! Take it!
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,