- What’s one thing that always cheers you up after a bad day?
- What’s your favorite healthy snack?
- Who is (or are) the people in your life who can make you laugh so hard you cry?
- Who’s your shoulder to cry on?
- What’s the last nice thing you did for someone else?
- What’s one thing on your to-do list for today?
- Weekly goals:
I’m okay. Lately on Mondays I’ve been feeling this sense of dread about the upcoming week ahead (I call it “the Monday blues”). You know when you have the weight on your shoulders of too much to do and not enough time to get it all done? I was feeling it this morning, but then I saw the picture above, and it motivated me to try some new changes to make things better.
Taking a long, hot shower, putting on some comfy clothes and curling up on the couch to watch Breakfast at Tiffany’s on DVD.
Any sort of sliced fruit, with a spoonful of Nutella.
Al (my brother), Cindy (BFF), Jen (other BFF) and Naaman (my BFF from my old job).
El Hub and Tabs (when he lets me).
Super simple for now, but it may change later in the day: YSL Faux Cils Mascara, MAC Powersurge Eye Kohl/Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Plump Perfect Lipstick in Perfect Blossom/Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Cream Blush in Nectar
I took my mum out for brunch yesterday.
Relax (LOL, really!).
I’m all about comfort today: jeans, black t-shirt, pink sweatshirt and flip flops.
Try adding a few small changes to make my work life better, run five miles at least three times, remember to take my allergy meds, try NOT to multitask (still working on this one), explore new coffee shops/bookstores.
Hello, ladies. Can you believe it’s Monday already? As usual, the weekend flew by way too fast. Hopefully things aren’t too crazy on your end and that you’re getting a chance to ease into your day.
Before you dive head-on into the week, take a second to check in and give me the skinny on what’s new ’round your way. Grab the list below, scribble in your answers and then add it to the comments.
2. What’s one thing that always cheers you up after a bad day?
3. What’s your favorite healthy snack?
4. Who is (or who are the people) in your life that can make you laugh so hard tears come out your eyes?
5. Who is your shoulder to cry on?
7. What’s the last nice thing you did for someone else?
8. What’s one thing on your to-do list for today?
10. Weekly goals:
Maybe we can all cheer each other on this week… there’s nothing like a collective group of friends crossing the finish line together, yes?
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,