I wonder what kind of flowers these are…
- Are you a hat person?
- What do you wish you had more time for?
- What was the last book you couldn’t put down?
- Crocs (the shoes, not the animal) — yay or nay?
- What’s one of your strengths?
- What’s one of your favorite time-saving beauty tricks?
- Weekly goals:
Pretty darn good, despite having to get up at the buttcrack of dawn.
Totally. They’re great for keeping my head warm when it’s cold and for hiding unruly curls.
Right now — exercise, sleeping and generally lazying about on the couch.
The Time Traveler’s Wife. I thought it started off a little slow, but by a hundred pages in I was hooked!
I think I have a great memory for details.
Going to bed with damp hair… It saves from having to blow dry and gives my mane mad volume in the morning.
Dark boot cut stretchy jeans, a pink tank top and a brown long sleeve henley
Just one thing this week because it’s THAT crucial. I need to straighten up my workspace. It’s a complete and total mess!
Happy Monday, ladies, and good morning to ya.
The Tabby Alarm Clock got me up a little earlier than scheduled this morning. Lately he’s been into climbing all over me like I’m some kind of kitty jungle gym. I think I’m going to require an extra cup of tea today, but I’ll “get there” eventually!
Before you jet, can you take a minute to say hi? Just copy the list, and pop it with your answers in the comments.
2. Are you a hat person?
3. What do you wish you had more time for?
4. What was the last book you couldn’t put down?
6. Crocs — yay or nay?
7. What’s one of your strengths?
8. What’s one of your favorite time-saving beauty tricks?
10. Weekly goals:
I hope we all have a good week, one that’s filled with fun, productivity and full of welcome surprises.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,