- What’s one thing from your wardrobe that you absolutely love?
- What do you do when you’re stuck in a funk?
- Favorite blush o’ the moment?
- Favorite mascara o’ the moment?
- What’s something that’s always able to bring a smile to your face?
- Who’s cooler — old school Michael Jackson (circa the PYT years) or old school Brett Michaels?
- Weekly goals:
A lil’ stuffed up and woozy (caught a cold last weekend), but outside of that I feel cheerful and optimistic.
My black, tropical wool BCBG suit. It has a classic cut that even after about 10 years hasn’t really gone out of style. I’ve worn it to so many different functions, and it always makes me feel chic, put together… and tall.
I blast upbeat music (right now I’m lovin’ on Estelle’s album, Shine) and bust out my cheesy dance moves!
Benefit Posie Tint has been rockin’ my world as of late.
I can’t stop reaching for Urban Decay’s Skyscraper Multi-Benefit mascara.
Ugh, pretty scrubby today — a white t-shirt, jeans and flip flops. I did accessorize, though, with some bright blue earrings, so I haven’t totally given up, LOL!
The sound of my mom’s laugh.
MJ all the way!
To not let this cold get the better of me, to enjoy my birthday, to get to bed at a decent hour each night this week and to find some new music.
Okay, homies, you know how we roll! Just copy the list below, and paste it with your answers to the Monday Poll in the comments.
2. Something from your wardrobe that you absolutely love?
3. How do you pull yourself out of a funk?
5. Favorite blush o’ the moment?
6. Favorite mascara o’ the moment?
8. Something that always makes you smile?
9. Who’s cooler — old school Michael Jackson or old school Brett Michaels?
10. Weekly goals:
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,