- Do you ever apply your makeup on the train/bus/boat to work?
- List three of your best attributes.
- Do you ever apply bright eyeliners?
- What’s your take on clogs?
- If you could have lunch with any celebrity alive today, whom would it be and why?
- Complete this sentence: Have you heard about _____?
- If you were given one day this week to do anything you want, anywhere you want to do it, what would you do?
- What purse are you carrying today?
- Weekly goals:
Pretty great. I just finished a run (I’m trying to turn myself into a morning exerciser), and the endorphins are doing their thang.
Totally! For years I took the BART train to work (short for Bay Area Rapid Transit), so whenever I was pressed for time (read: always) I’d do my makeup — just whatever I could get done on the 45-minute ride.
Hmm… Well, my friends think I have a good sense of humor, and I think I’m quite creative and sensitive.
Not daily, but sometimes, yes I do! Usually along either my upper or lower lash lines.
I totally see the allure. I mean, they sure are comfortable, and I do think some gals look great in them, but they’re not really my thing. They make me feel like I have Smurf feet…and I always feel like they’re about to slip off.
Johnny Depp, fo’ sho’! I’ve heard he’s great around fans. They filmed the latest Pirates of the Caribbean very close to where my family lives on the eastern side of Oahu, and he was very well regarded by folks there — friendly, generous and always willing to give an autograph. And it doesn’t hurt that he’s easy on the eyes.
Game of Thrones? on HBO? I’m hooked! If Tony Soprano had teleported to Camelot, his life there might resemble Game of Thrones. I think it got off to a slow start with the first two episodes (lots of convoluted character building), but I think it really took off once the stage was set.
Whoa, too many possibilities and too much pressure to think of something epic, LOL! I think I’d enjoy just spending the day surfing somewhere warm and tropical.
The black quilted Kate Spade purse with chain straps I found on deep discount at the sample sale a couple of weeks ago.
My birthday’s this Thursday, so I’d like to enjoy every last minute of being 35. I’d also like to help myself to as much birthday cake as I can possibly eat, finish re-reading For Whom the Bell Tolls (my gawd, it’s taking me FOREVER to re-read this book), and find the joy in everything (or at least look for it).
Question for ya, babe: have you ever been to Vancouver? I’m heading there later this week for a combination birthday trip/fifth wedding anniversary getaway with El Hub (only be gone a few days), but I know almost nothing about the city. If you have any suggestions or insights into the area, I would really appreciate them.
Okay, time to fire up the teapot and get this party started! 🙂 How are things on your side of the keyboard? Can you take a moment to check in with the Monday Poll?
2. Do you ever apply your makeup on the train/bus/boat to work?
3. List three of your best attributes.
4. Do you do bright eyeliner?
5. How do you feel about clogs?
6. If you could have lunch with any celebrity alive today, whom would it be and why?
7. Complete this sentence: Have you heard about _____?
8. If you were magically given a free day, how would you spend it?
9. What purse are you carrying today?
10. Weekly goals:
T-minus 5 seconds to greatness in 5…4…3…2…
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,