- Mood: Gung ho!
- Mascara: Chanel Inimitable Mascara in Noir
- Breakfast: Eggo waffles with syrup (no butter)
- I’m lovin’ it (makeup related): Nars Supervixen lipgloss
- I’m lovin’ it (non-makeup related): My Bissell vacuum, LOL. Totally weird, I know, but I went on a cleaning frenzy yesterday and realized that if there weren’t such things as vacuums, my world would fall into the depths of grossness VERY quickly.
- Outfit: Wide-legged jeans, gold braided belt, a hot pink button-up shirt (with the sleeves rolled up) and gold chandelier earrings
- Fragrance: Laura Mercier Eau de Lune
- Quote of the day: “Attentiveness cannot be kept casually, or visited in season, like Venice. The patterns of our lives reveal us. Our habits measure us.” (Mary Oliver, poet)
- Just another manic Monday? Yes
- Goals of the week: To stay organized, to lift weights and to figure out how to wear the burnt orange shade in the Nars Mediteranee eyeshadow duo (any ideas?).
Your turn! Just copy the list, insert your answers and leave â€˜em for me in the comments. 🙂
I’m lovin’ it (makeup related):
I’m lovin’ it (non-makeup related):
Quote of the day:
Just another manic Monday?
Goals of the week:
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,