Heels by Christian Louboutin
- What are three random things you’re great at doing?
- What’s one makeup product you find yourself buying over and over again?
- Best/worst part of last weekend?
- Name a song that always brings a smile to your face:
- What are you looking forward to this summer?
- Something you’d like to improve about yourself?
- Weekly goals:
Mellow… I’m lusting after those shoes up top.
1) Baking Italian cream cake from scratch, 2) parallel parking (even on hills!) and 3) striking up conversations with complete strangers.
On Saturday El Hub and I went house hunting and found a condo we both really liked — nice lighting, good neighborhood, and it was in our price range, too.
We noticed railroad tracks in the open space directly behind the unit (a stone’s throw away) but didn’t think much of them at the time, having never seen or heard an actual operational train in Marin County before.
That was our mistake. We’d gotten our hopes up about the place, started making life plans, and then BAM!
A Google search confirmed it: trains are scheduled to start running along the tracks behind the unit in a few years.
End of story. No condo.
Natasha Bedingfield’s Love Like This.
A bunch of stuff from Clinique’s new Bamboo Pink collection — Colour Surge Eye Shadow Quad in Bamboo Pink ($25) and Cream Shaper for Eyes in Chocolate Lustre ($15) on my eyes; Fresh Bloom Allover Colour in Bamboo Pink ($30) on my cheeks and Butter Shine Lipstick in Bamboo Pink ($14) on my lips.
A black t-shirt and green khakis.
How I handle stress.
Spend at least five hours reading, eat some fruit every day (it’s good for the constitution!), go to yoga class at least once, and organize at least one of the out-of-control piles of paperwork on my desk.
Hi, ladies. I hope your Monday got off to a good start. If you have a minute, check in when you get a chance. Just copy Le list, and paste it with your answers in the comments.
2. What are three random things you’re great at doing?
3. Makeup product you keep buying over and over again?
4. Best/worst part of last weekend?
5. A song that always brings a smile to your face?
6. What are you looking forward to this summer?
9. Something you’d like to improve about yourself?
10. Weekly goals:
Viva la Monday! 🙂
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,