- Describe your makeup style in three words.
- If you were to move to a big city (if you don’t live in one now), which city would it be?
- Do you have a personal motto?
- What’s your dream job?
- Your favorite part of your job?
- What’s the first makeup or beauty tip that comes to mind?
- What’s the first non-beauty tip that comes to mind?
- What are you wearing?
- Weekly goals:
Great! I slept soundly last night (it’s a Christmas miracle!). The sun is shining, Tabs is behaving (for once), and I’m drinking a delicious cup o’ tea. Sometimes it’s all about the simple pleasures, ya know?
Eclectic. Wearable. Easy.
Hmm… This one’s tough because I’m a city girl at heart. It would either be San Francisco (I’m still plotting to move the family back there someday), Paris or Honolulu.
Whenever you fall, just pick yourself up, dust yourself off and keep going.
Professional money spender. Seriously!
The freedom to set my own schedule, although I don’t take advantage of it very often.
Use Wet Ones antibacterial wipes to quickly clean your makeup brushes.
Find something/someone to care for.
A blue and white print sundress and a red cardigan with pearl buttons.
Do cardio at least three times before the next Sundays with Tabs, organize a different part of my office every day, and get to bed by 10!
Looks like it’s that time again, ladies — the start of what WILL be a great week for us all. 🙂
Do you have a minute to take the Monday Poll with me? If you do, just copy the following list, and paste it with your answers in the comments.
2. Your makeup style in three words:
3. If you were to move to a big city, which city would it be?
4. Do you have a personal motto?
5. What’s your dream job?
6. Your favorite part of your job?
7. What’s the first makeup or beauty tip that comes to mind?
8. What’s the first non-beauty tip that comes to mind?
9. What are you wearing?
10. Weekly goals:
One of the best things about Mondays is that they never last more than 24 hours, ha! It’ll be Tuesday before we know it.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
P.S. If you’re new here, thank you for visiting. Makeup and Beauty Blog is a makeup blog with daily product reviews, beauty tips, giveaways and the random shenanigans of a crazy cat lady/makeup enthusiast named Karen (that’s me!). 🙂