- Speaking of which, “At least…”
- Hoops or studs?
- Snakeskin prints: yea or nay?
- When was the last time you wore teal eyeshadow?
- One day I’m going to…
- Your favorite product to conceal pimples (but not necessarily under-eye circles)?
- Today’s accessories?
- Three things I love about myself:
- Weekly goals:
Pretty good, but it was touch and go there until I cranked out an “At least…” list. It’s a trick I use to improve my outlook and snap myself out of funks, like those that seem to accompany many Monday mornings.
What I do is give myself 10 minutes to finish as many sentences as I can that start with the words, “At least…” like, “At least my cat is only a partial psycho, and not a total and complete psycho bent on making my life a living hell,” and, “At least I have opposable thumbs.”
At least I’m not on a reality TV show and having Orange County housewives throw drinks in my face. At least I’m not in a hot tub with Flava Flav and a bunch of hoochies wearing butt floss. At least my teeth aren’t shaped like vampire fangs. At least I have my health.
Studs for work; hoops for play.
Yea, but only on shoes and bags (and not both at the same time).
Last week! It’s one of my current favorite colors to play with.
Figure it all out. Everything. But until then, I’m just gonna do my best and try to enjoy being a work in progress.
I haven’t found one I’m really happy with for pimples. Got any recs?
My wedding ring, a pair of bow-shaped Kate Spade studs and Tiffany silver bangles.
1) That I don’t take myself (“Allow myself to introduce…myself.” -Austin Powers) too seriously, 2) that I’m sensitive, and 3) my blueberry/peach cobbler (I make a mean one, boo!).
Not much. Just to stay positive and focused on good thoughts. Oh, and to make an appointment to get my hair did. It’s the roots… They’re taking over, and it’s not pretty.
So…please, please tell me you watched the new True Blood last night because I’m dying to dish! I promise, no spoilers (except in the comments, where it’s fair game), but I think it’s safe to mention that I was quite pleased with the amount of shirtless-ness in the episode. Yes, that was most appreciated. 😀
In music news, I’ve been listening to Pat Benetar’s (or Pat Nebetar, for the Beavis and Butthead fans among us) Love Is a Battlefield for two straight days, and I WILL NOT BE SATISFIED until it’s stuck in your head, too.
Now, on to the Monday Poll (Love Is a Battlefield)!
2. At least…
3. Hoops or studs?
4. Snakeskin prints: yea or nay?
5. When was the last time you wore teal eyeshadow?
6. One day I’m going to…
7. Your favorite product to conceal pimples?
8. Today’s accessories?
9. Three things I love about myself:
10. Weekly goals:
You have a kickin’ week now, ya hear?
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,