- Wearing flip-flops to work: yea or nay?
- Do you remember the last outdoor concert you went to?
- I’m secretly terrified ofâ€¦
- One day, I’d really like to…
- I’d like to sing a duet with ____.
- Have you ever tried to hide a tattoo with makeup?
- Things you say/sing to your pet all the time:
- Do like the taste of raw cookie batter?
- Weekly goals:
Feisty and determined!
Yea for the commute, as long as they aren’t faded, torn up or covered in sand, and the feet should be in pretty decent shape — no crusty heels or tow-up pedicures, please. Nay for the actual workplace, though, unless you work at the beach, which would then be totally awesome.
I think it was Jordan Sparks (of American Idol fame) performing after an Oakland A’s game in 2009, and I thought she was great (whatever happened to her?).
â€¦getting trapped in an elevator, dark caves and porcelain dolls with scary glass eyes (I swear they come alive at night!).
…feel like I’m in complete control of my life. Sometimes, I feel like I’m just along for the ride, if that makes any sense.
Madge! Of course. And our background singers would be a divalicious chorus of really, REALLY hot drag queens with voices like angels. 🙂
Nope. I don’t have any tattoos, although I do consider getting a small one from time to time.
Being a full-on, bat sh*t crazy CCL, I talk to Tabs almost as much as I talk to anyone else, saying things like…
“Gravy, Gravy Crockett!” I actually sing this one to the tune from the Ballad of Davy Crockett. “King of the wild frontier.”
“Who’s mommy’s precious little baby cat?” (LOL! For real.)
“Show me your tum. SHOW IT TO ME!”
Um, yes. I know you’re not supposed to and all, but it’s just so darn tasty. For what it’s worth, I take small bites.
Make some respectable headway on my summer reading list, prepare an actual dinner every night (versus microwaving something frozen), and spend at least 30 minutes/day playing with Tabs.
You better WORK! I continue to be amazed by the pet models sending in pics of themselves posing with MAC Evolution Revolution Lipglass. There’s a lot of undiscovered talent out there.
Watch out, Gisele…
Both Bella and her mom, reader Kaleigh, love EvRev
Enzo, who lives with Jen, expertly works his angles
Rocky (shown above) and Jazz (pictured below) love to show off for Chris
Work it, Jazz!
If you catch your cat (or dog/hamster/ferret/betta fish or other furry friend) modeling with your tube of EvRev, send me a pic by e-mail to karen at makeupandbeautyblog dot com, or via Facebook or Twitter. They just might appear in future MBB pet modeling jobs. 🙂
Now, on to the Monday Poll!
2. Wearing flip-flops to work: yea or nay?
3. Last outdoor concert you went to?
4. I’m secretly terrified ofâ€¦
5. One day, I’d really like to _____.
6. I’d like to sing a duet with ____.
7. Have you ever tried to hide a tattoo with makeup?
8. Things you say/sing to your pet all the time:
9. Do like the taste of raw cookie batter?
10. Weekly goals:
I hope your week gets off to a great start. Something tells me it will. 🙂
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,