- One thing you’d like to learn in “the 2011”?
- One thing you love about yourself?
- What’s your current beauty obsession?
- Your favorite eyeshadow brush and why?
- What’s your eyebrow maintenance routine?
- Have you ever actually stuck to a New Year’s resolution?
- What’s surprised you most about your life so far?
- What’s for lunch today?
- Weekly goals:
A little sleepy (today was the first time I’ve had to wake up before 8 in ages) but excited about the day ahead. I’m feeling extra organized and positive!
While watching The Fighter, a movie about boxing, last weekend, it hit me (haha) that knowing how to throw a punch would probably be a good life skill to have. I don’t plan on joining a fight club or getting into a bar brawl or anything; I just want to have enough muscle memory to clock someone should I ever need to throw down.
My weird sense of humor. Sometimes I can be reserved when I first meet people, so when it comes out of the woodwork I think it catches them off guard.
Bangs — it’s amazing how just a few snips can change your look. I haven’t been this enamored with them since my hair bear days in the late ’80s/early ’90s.
I’m majorly infatuated with the MAC 239 at the moment. The dense brush head applies just the right amount of color, and the size is big enough to cover a decent amount of area, yet small enough to do detail work.
Yes! During my junior year in college I wanted to get more physically fit, so I set a goal to run the San Francisco Bay to Breakers (a 7.46 mile race that winds through the city) in May. I started running short distances around my house, gradually increasing them over time. When May rolled around I ran the race just fine — well, the flat parts at least. The hills just about killed me.
That I can make all the plans I want, but part of the equation seems to always involve a crapshoot — being at the right place at the right time, knowing somebody who happens to know somebody else, that kind of thing. Sometimes it works in my favor, and sometimes it doesn’t.
It’s really cold out, so a bowl of hot, comforting corn chowder sounds good right now.
Cross off everything on my daily to-do list, cook a couple of healthy dinners and find some new running music.
Another year, another Monday poll, babe. You’re probably back at the grind, getting ready to tackle your regularly scheduled programming (LOL!), but if you’ve got a second, will you please pop in? I’d love to hear from you so we can start the new year together. 🙂
2. One thing you’d like to learn in “the 2011”?
3. One thing you love about yourself?
4. What’s your current beauty obsession?
5. Your favorite eyeshadow brush and why?
6. What’s your eyebrow maintenance routine?
7. Have you ever actually stuck to a New Year’s resolution?
8. What’s surprised you most about your life so far?
9. What’s for lunch today?
10. Weekly goals:
Let’s set the tone for 2011 by having a fabulous week, ‘kay? I’m sending lots of positive energy your way…
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,