Observe the low-hanging belly!
- Did you do anything fun over the weekend?
- The new season of Jersey Shore: Love it or leave it?
- What’s the last beauty-related thing you’ve done for yourself?
- Do you do any arts/crafts like knitting, drawing, etc.?
- Favorite spring makeup collection so far?
- Have you been sticking to your New Year’s resolutions?
- What makeup do you reach for when you only have 5 minutes to get ready?
- Weekly goals:
Pretty darn great. I had awful insomnia last week, but I was finally able to catch up on some sleep. It’s amazing how getting enough shut-eye changes everything. I feel like a whole new girl!
Apart from sleeping so well last night (GLORIOUS!), I saw a couple of movies I really enjoyed: Charlie St. Cloud (stars Zac Efron; sad and touching with beautiful shots of the Pacific Northwest) and Knight and Day (Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz; surprisingly funny and filmed almost like a comic book). I also spent some time at the mall with El Hub (he needed new jeans) and just happened to make my way over to the Kate Spade store…which I left with a new pair of shoes. Whoops!
Leave it. I actually enjoyed the first season (my secret shame!). I found the cast oddly charming, ya know, in their special way. 🙂 But this third season just isn’t doing it for me anymore. I think reality TV fame has taken its toll on the cast members…
I just partook of Burt’s Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Creme. Have you tried it before? My dry hands just love the stuff.
Yes! I enjoy knitting, although I’m not very good at it. And I also enjoy photography and drawing.
Right now I’m lovin’ on Laura Mercier’s Silk Road, but I’m sure something else will come along to distract me (I’m fickle that way!).
Well, not exactly. I wanted to eat healthier and exercise more this year, but truthfully last week was a TOTAL bust (the combination of PMS and insomnia made for several poor food/exercise decisions). But this week is an opportunity to start over, and I’m looking forward to getting back on track.
Chanel Mat Lumiere Soft Matte Makeup Foundation, MAC Pro Longwear Concealer, Urban Decay Afterglow Glide-On Cheek Tint, Benefit Instant Brow, the Shu Uemura Lash Curler, Ultraflesh Pathera Mascara and Chanel Rouge Allure Gloss in Imaginaire
I plan to go for a run over my lunch break, so I’m wearing my gray workout capris, a multi-colored t-shirt I found on sale for $8 at Lucky Jeans (says “Rolling Thunder Salt Flats Speedway 1957” on the front) and a red button-down shirt.
Drink two extra glasses of water each day (haven’t been very good about staying hydrated), take Tabs out for walks if it gets warm enough, practice my deep breathing exercises, and look for the positives in everything.
Today’s Martin Luther King, Jr. Day here in the U.S. 🙂 If you have the day off from work I hope you’re enjoying yourself. Because Tabs never gives me any time off (that cat is a taskmaster!), I’ll be at the computer today, so I’d love some company. Can you stop by to say hi in the Monday Poll?
2. Did you do anything fun over the weekend?
3. The new season of Jersey Shore: Love it or leave it?
4. Last beauty-related thing you did for yourself?
5. Do you do any arts/crafts like knitting, drawing, etc.?
6. Favorite spring makeup collection so far?
7. Have you been sticking to your New Year’s resolutions?
8. What makeup do you reach for when you only have 5 minutes to get ready?
10. Weekly goals:
I see great things in store for us this week. I can feel it in my bones!
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,