If you’re reading this, then HALLELUJAR, the blog is still alive!! There are still some kinks to be worked out and some general wonkiness, but shouldn’t be much longer now. Thanks for hanging in there with me!
- Are there any life lessons you wish you could have learned sooner?
- How do ya feel about science fiction?
- Sequins — yay or nay?
- Tell me something about yourself. Share the first five things that come to mind, ala “I _______.
- Favorite bar soap?
- How are those New Year’s resolutions coming along (don’t feel bad if you’re running behind schedule on yours; I am too!)?
- Weekly goals:
I’m good but pretty distracted! I’m trying to figure out how to wear Urban Decay’s new Stardust eyeshadows. They’re a little more sparkly than I’m used to (but still VERY pretty).
Yup, to cherish time with friends and family.
HUGE fan. Ever since Terminator, which I remember watching at the tender age of eight! I love how anything’s possible in science fiction — the endless possibilities and cool technology and stuff like time travel.
Yay, but only in carefully controlled amounts, LOL! Too many and I start lookin’ like a short, tanned Blanche Deveraux.
1) I don’t have any tattoos, 2) I’m starting to see myself as a photographer, 3) I love to swim, 4) I have tiny wrists and a mole on the bottom of one foot, and 5) I used to love going to the library with my dad when I was a kid.
It’s not sexy, but Cetaphil rocks my world. It’s just four bucks, plays well with my sensitive skin, moisturizes and works everywhere, from face to body.
I guess I’m doing okay with mine. I’ve started to pay more attention to what I eat. I’m trying to stay optimistic and realistic about, though. Bad habits don’t change overnight.
Jeans, a brown turtleneck sweater and tan socks.
Reconnect with some friends I haven’t spoken to in ages, try a new low-fat recipe every day (I can’t wait to make this linguine with garlicky clams and peas dish), get in some exercise, and find some new music.
HELLOOOOO, ladies! It feels like we haven’t talked in forever!
Even if you’re reading this at chow time, I always like hearing from you. Let me know what’s shakin’ on your end of the keyboard. Just copy this here list, and paste it with your answers in the comments.
2. Are there any life lessons you wish you could have learned sooner?
3. How do you feel about science fiction?
4. Sequins — yay or nay?
6. Tell me five things about yourself:
7. Favorite bar soap?
8. How are those New Year’s resolutions coming along?
10. Weekly goals:
I’m keeping my fingers crossed that today is the start of a great week for us all.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,