- A beauty product you couldn’t live without?
- Socks with high heels — yay or nay?
- Your beverage this morning?
- What makeup do you have in your purse right now?
- What was the highlight of your weekend?
- When was the last time you went shopping for makeup?
- Weekly goals:
Pretty spiffy. I feel good about this week.
Tweezerman tweezers! Without ’em I’d have chin hairs long enough to braid.
In high fashion mags, yay; worn by me? Nay.
A mug of piping hot green tea with honey.
I’m like Switzerland today (feeling neutral): MAC Woodwinked, Soft Brown and Ricepaper eyeshadows, MAC Blacktrack Fluidline, Dior Extase Mascara/Chanel Rouge Coco Mademoiselle 05 lipstick/MAC Blushbaby blush.
Surprisingly, not a lot (or is it?): Clinique Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss in Grapefruit, NARS Sweet Revenge Lipgloss and MAC Cremestick Pearl Liner in Gingerroot. I’ve also got a couple of makeup-related accessories — Sonia Kashuk Blotting Papers and a Sally Hansen Cuticle Pen.
I slept for 10 glorious hours on Saturday!!
Last Thursday. I went to Nordstrom and Bloomingdales and messed around with some lipsticks, foundations and the new Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess collection.
I wanted to look good for Tabs today so I put on the green Calvin Klein dress I found at Marshall’s last night. 🙂 It’s a little wrinkly in the pic at the top; I probably should have ironed it first.
Don’t get any further behind on e-mails, keep a positive attitude, eat lots of fiber (LOL!) and *smile* no matter what.
It’s horror-film foggy up here today, babes. It’s thicker than mashed potatoes and kinda scary! Good thing I’ve got 15 pounds of Tabby on my lap to protect me… Tabs waves a sleepy hello, by the way.
Before you get to your regular Monday bidness, take a sec to say hi. 🙂 You know how we do it. Just copy the list below, and paste it with your answers in the comments.
2. A beauty product you couldn’t live without?
3. Socks with high heels — yay or nay?
4. Today’s morning beverage?
6. What makeup do you have in your purse right now?
7. The highlight of your weekend?
8. When was the last time you went window shopping for makeup?
10. Weekly goals:
Have a great Monday, gals, and may you kick some serious arse!
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,