- City or country girl?
- Something you love about your body?
- What does your hair look like when it’s au naturel?
- Last text message you sent?
- Something you’d like to accomplish in February?
- Write a little love note to yourself:
- Weekly goals:
Well rested (I KNOW! It’s a Christmas miracle) , happy and filled with hope for the week ahead.
City girl at heart, but I do appreciate solitude, free parking and nature. I think watching too many horror movies as a kid traumatized me, though. Nothing good ever happens to the one brown girl in those films once she wanders into the woods. Nothing!
My legs. I’ve been a runner on and off since college, and these gams have taken me farther than I ever thought I could go.
A little like Cruella de Vil’s! It’s brownish black (now featuring peppered gray!), wavy and very, VERY frizzy.
So far just Urban Decay Alice on my eyes… I haven’t gotten around to my lips or cheeks yet.
“Ha! Only if I can get Tabs in a tracksuit. I’ll do more research tomorrow and send you the info.”
Finish my home office. I’m setting up a desk with room for photography stuff and shelving. My goals are to 1) make it pretty and 2) be able to find everything I need for work (pens, Post-Its, files, you name it) in the blink of an eye.
Dear Karen: Even when you feel like you’re drowning, you’re not. Don’t beat yourself up for being imperfect.
Jeans and a dark green v-neck sweater.
Keep a positive attitude, and resist the temptation to pop the zits on my chin.
Morning, ladies. Ya know, sometimes I feel very lucky. It’s Monday, yes, but at least we get to start the week together.
If you have a minute to check in this morning, just copy the following list, and paste it with your answers in the comments.
2. City or country girl?
3. Something you love about your body?
4. What does your hair look like when it’s au naturel?
6. Last text message you sent?
7. Something you’d like to accomplish in February?
8. Write a love note to yourself:
10. Weekly goals:
Let’s do this, homies!
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,