- Best thing that happened to you in 2010?
- Worst thing?
- Your biggest beauty revelation of 2010?
- Your biggest personal revelation?
- Something you’d like to cross off your bucket list in 2011?
- Your plans for New Year’s Eve?
- Write yourself a New Year’s love note…
- And now write a love note for anyone who’s reading this right now.
- Weekly goals:
Absolutely spiffy. El Hub has some time off before the new year, so Tabs and I are thrilled to have him around today.
Going to Milan to cover the Dolce & Gabbana show last October, for sure.
2010 was pretty good to me (knock on wood), so I don’t really have a specific thing, but I do think I have to get better about balancing blogging and my offline life. Time flies when I’m at the computer, and I didn’t spend nearly enough time with my family this year. Over Christmas, I realized how much I miss them. You know what they say — time waits for no one.
That chin and eyebrow hairs suck, but white chin and eyebrow hairs suck even more!
I’m my own best cheerleader.
Make it over to Europe. I’d love to spend a holiday swimming and relaxing somewhere along the Mediterranean coast. Got any suggestions?
Nothing yet (I know, so last minute!), but later today I’m going to look for something to do, maybe one of those restaurants that hosts big NYE dinners.
Dear, Karen. Remember to be kinder and gentler to yourself in 2011, because you’re doing just fine. And if you’re meant to be a mother, don’t worry. It will happen.
I wish you an ocean of good luck, love and happiness in 2011. If worry is weighing on you, know that 1) you’re stronger than you think, and 2) turn to the people you know you can trust to lift you up when you need it.
Finish entering info into my Nike + iPod (a gift from El Hub). It has a pedometer and tracks workouts online. I also want to clean the house from top to bottom before the new year, and touch base with my family and some friends by e-mail or phone at least once this week.
Can you believe we made it through another year together? Because he’s so in the moment, Tabs doesn’t really think about what tomorrow brings, but I’ve been thinking a lot about it lately — about what I would like to accomplish in 2011. If you’re in the mood to reflect with me, or you just feel like popping by to say hi, please take a moment to fill out the Monday Poll. I’d love to hear from ya.
2. Best thing that happened to you in 2010?
3. Worst thing?
4. Your biggest beauty revelation of 2010?
5. Your biggest personal revelation?
6. Something you’d like to cross off your bucket list in 2011?
7. Plans for New Year’s Eve?
8. Write yourself a New Year’s love note…
9. …and now write a love note for anyone who’s reading this right now.
10. Weekly goals:
Here’s to our last Monday Poll of 2010 and to all our future Mondays together in 2011 (*raises chai latte*).
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,