- Three things that bring you joy:
- How’d ya sleep last night?
- Something you’d like to improve about yourself in 2010?
- What’s one skincare product you find yourself buying over and over again?
- One type of holiday food that you absolutely REFUSE to eat:
- How do you feel about ’90s fashion?
- Weekly goals:
I’m having a hard time concentrating, but otherwise I’m peachy. The response so far to the Clarisonic giveaway has been amazing! Don’t forget to enter if you haven’t already. It takes less than a minute.
Programmable coffee makers (nothing like waking up to a fresh brewed cup), Tabs when he sleeps beside me in bed, the sound of marimbas (don’t ask).
Pretty darn well! It helps that I went to bed early. I planned to continue the book I’ve been reading, Her Fearful Symmetry, but conked out after a few pages. ‘Twas heaven!
I want to work on becoming a better photographer and a better cook.
I’m MAC Colour Crafting it today — Assemblage Mineralize Eyeshadow Quad on my eyes, Madly Creative Lipstick on my lips and Cheeky Bronze on my cheeks.
Fruit cake! I especially can’t stand it when they’re hard and chock full of weird red and green mystery fruit.
I like those plaid button-up shirts and the floral dresses with the clips in back, but I don’t miss the little black backpacks and spaghetti strap dresses with white baby-ts worn underneath.
Dark jeans, a green T and a black sweater.
I have a mountain of work to get done before we leave early next week to see our family in Hawaii. If I can just keep from catching the cold that sidetracked El Hub last weekend and hold myself together, things will work out fine.
Good afternoon, ladies, and Happy Monday.
The sun finally decided to come out and play today, and I’m feeling pretty good.
How are things on your end? I’d love to hear how you’re doing. I know this is later in the day than usual to touch base on a Monday, but take a moment to let me know what’s shaking in your neck of the woods.
You know how we do it. Just copy the list below, and paste it with your answers in the comments.
2. Three things that bring you joy:
3. How’d ya sleep last night?
4. Something you’d like to improve about yourself in 2010?
6. What’s one skincare product you find yourself buying over and over again?
7. One type of holiday food that you refuse to eat:
8. How do you feel about ’90s fashion?
10. Weekly goals:
We can do this, girls! Hang in there, and have a great week.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,