- Your favorite foundation and why?
- How do you feel about Mary Jane shoes?
- Three words that would describe you in seventh grade:
- What are you wearing on your lips today?
- What’s the last musical, opera or play you’ve seen?
- If you were forced to choose between giving up your sense of smell, or giving up makeup entirely, which would you choose?
- Who are the funniest pets/people you know?
- How do you like your grilled cheese sandwiches?
- Weekly goals:
Refreshed and ready. I slept unusually well last weekend (probably because I didn’t take my laptop to bed).
I’m fickle when it comes to foundation. I like to switch ‘em up often. Two of my recent infatuations were with Chanel Mat Lumiere and MAC Studio Sculpt), but right now I’m really into MAC Face & Body in C5 ($32.50). I like how lightweight it looks and feels, and it does a great job of evening out my skin tone and hiding little imperfections. It also photographs well when I’ve applied Careblends Pressed Powder on top.
As long as they don’t look too much like the ones the kids wear — no chunky heels or rounded toes — I’m down. With a skinny heel and a slightly pointed toe, I think they can look chic.
Frizzy, awkward and shy.
Dreamgirls last fall with El Hub… That was such a great day.
Ouch! That’s a tough one. On the one hand I love makeup, but on the other, I can’t imagine never again smelling a flower, El Hub’s scent on my clothes, or Tabs (right now he smells like pizza dough).
I’d give up makeup, but I’d then enlist the help of a kick-@ss dermatologist to get my skin in tip-top shape and a therapist to help me get through the emotional withdrawal (I’m so not kidding!).
Some of you guys reading this now! You crack me up on a regular basis. I know I can also rely on El Hub, Tabs, my brother, my dad, my mom and my two BFFs, Jen and Cindy, for a good laugh.
I like them prepared the classic way, with American cheese slices (preferably Kraft or Velveeta), buttered white bread, and served with a big glob of ketchup for dipping, YUM!
Just one this week: to love myself.
Hello, pretty. I hope the sun comes out for you today.
I really didn’t do much last weekend, but I did get some cleaning and organizing done around the house and had dinner at a sushi place last night. That was good. I’ve been craving shrimp tempura rolls like CRAZY lately.
What do you have going on today? Do you have a minute to say hi with the Monday Poll?
2. Your favorite foundation and why?
3. How do you feel about Mary Jane shoes?
4. Three words that would describe you in seventh grade:
5. What are you wearing on your lips today?
6. What’s the last musical, opera or play you’ve seen?
7. Makeup or your sense of smell?
8. Who are the funniest pets/people you know?
9. How do you like your grilled cheese sandwiches?
10. Weekly goals:
Be kind to yourself this week, okay? It’s important.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,