- Do you believe in love at first sight?
- How long does it take for you to get ready in the morning?
- Guys who wear capri pants — hawt or not?
- Have you ever gone out with someone you met online?
- How many letters are there in your entire name?
- The last thing that made you laugh?
- Weekly goals:
Hella hungry! I’ve been up since six and have yet to eat breakfast. Otherwise, just peachy.
Lust at first sight, yes, but love, no. I think love comes after you discover things like his unlawfully long toenails and penchant for Celine Dion power ballads — and yet, you still think he’s tops.
If I can mosey along and take my sweet ol’ time, up to two hours. Most days, though, I finish in 30 minutes.
Please don’t make me stare at hairy man cankles, thanks.
After reading about MAC and Mad Men this morning I felt compelled to bust out a ’60s-inspired look. Eyes: a black cat eye with LORAC Front of the liner Pro and tons of Chanel Exceptionnel Mascara. Lips: MAC Lipstick in Cockney from the Euristocrats 2 collection. Cheeks: Lancome Color Design Blush in Petticoat Pink.
Back when Craigslist was in its infancy (hello, totally dating myself) and not yet brimming with scary pervs, I went on dates with a few nice guys. No serious relationships, though.
30. Signing my name’s almost like writing a dissertation (almost).
Tabs acting like a crazy kitty last night. He kept circling the apartment at full speed and then going in for crash landings into his new kitty condo. Too funny!
I need to do laundry something desperate. Today I’m rocking what I like to describe as the “hobo-chic” look — barely clean dark jeans, a wrinkly gray tank top and a pink zip-up sweater.
Log in at least 10 hours of reading (I’m on a mission to reduce the hours I spend watching crappy reality TV … so hard!), go running at least twice, eliminate at least one pile of clutter surrounding my desk every day, and avoid procrastination.
‘Sup, ladies. I’m running a little behind today, but better late than never, right?
Before your boss asks you to complete yet another asinine task that makes you roll your eyes in the privacy of your cubicle (LOL, totally guilty of this), take a second to share what’s new by filling out the Monday Poll. Grab the list below, pop in your answers, and share in the comments.
Stay golden, ponygirls!
2. Do you believe in love at first sight?
3. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
4. Guys who wear capri pants — hawt or not?
6. Have you ever dated anyone you met online?
7. How many letters are there in your entire name?
8. The last thing that made you laugh:
10. Weekly goals:
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,