- The last dream you remember having?
- Ankle boots — yay or nay?
- A skincare product you’ve been wanting to try?
- Do you have a twin?
- What do you like most about your best friend?
- How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
- Last time you changed your hair?
- Have you ever lied about your age?
- Weekly goals:
Oddly alert for having gotten up at the butt crack of dawn. I set the alarm for 6:15, but a weird dream (see below) pulled me awake at 4:57.
It was last weekend. I dreamt I was back in high school, and Paul Walker was my boyfriend, which is strange because, while cute, he’s not really my style (I like ’em nerdy). In the dream he was a real gentleman, too, walking me to class and carrying my books. We even shared lockers, ha ha!
It took me a while to get on board, but now I say YAY!
Two things from Chanel, both for sensitive, dry skin: Mousse Confort Rinse-Off Rinse-Off Rich Foaming Cream Cleanser ($45) and Hydramax + Active Moisture Mask ($50)
I don’t, but I always thought it would be really cool to have one.
Her sense of humor. No one makes me laugh like she can!
Anywhere between 30 minutes and an hour, depending on how much time I have and how adventurous I feel with my clothes, hair and makeup.
July. I went lighter with my highlights.
No, but I’m tempted to start!
You know how I watched Gattaca last weekend, right? Well, it was great food for thought (NOTE: Highly recommended! Beautifully filmed with a provocative story, particularly if you like traditional sci-fi (Ray Bradbury, Isaac Asimov, Orson Scott Card). Plus — HELLO! — Ethan Hawke in a tailored suit = super hawt!). A theme in the movie has to do with pushing through perceived boundaries, and that’s what I’d like to work on this week, ya know, just putting everything on the table and seeing what happens.
What up, cutie? How’s it going on this lovely Monday? I hope you’re well. I’m actually doing…alright, considering I’ve been awake since 4:57. I may need a nap later this afternoon.
But not for a while. Right now I’m rearing to go!
Do you have a minute to say hi by filling out the Monday Poll?
2. The last dream you remember having?
3. Ankle boots — yay or nay?
4. A skincare product you’ve been wanting to try?
5. Do you have a twin?
6. What do you like most about your best friend?
7. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
8. Last time you changed your hair?
9. Have you ever lied about your age?
10. Weekly goals:
Now, I’d like to propose a toast (*reaches for cup of coffee*).
“Here’s to a great week, everyone!”
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,