- What purse are you carrying today?
- Something you have trouble doing?
- What are some things you do to get motivated or energized?
- Are you a patient person?
- What lip colors do you wear most often?
- Your least favorite kind of candy?
- What did you have for breakfast this morning?
- Shirt dresses — yea or nay?
- Weekly goals:
The gears in my head are cranking slowly this mornin’ (so sleepy!), but I keep chugging along. Other than the fog it feels like I’m caught in, I feel pretty optimistic about this week.
A black faux leather (aka pleather, LOL!) one from a surf company called Dakine that I found at Marshalls for $20. It weighs very little and has plenty of pockets and room, which I love. It’s big enough to hold my Canon T2i camera with two lenses, so it even doubles as a photography bag.
Double dutch jump rope. I’ve tried countless times but still haven’t mastered the timing. Mastered. Heck, I’m not even close to doing it right, ha!
Well, lately I’ve been turning to green tea (or something else with caffeine in it), and I’ve always liked listening to dance music, taking a quick walk around the neighborhood, and/or pumping out a quick set of push-ups (DROP AND GIVE ME TEN!). One of those usually does the trick.
I wasn’t at all when I was younger, but I’ve slowly gotten more patient over time.
Something pink, peach or coral!
100%, hands-down, no doubt about it — black licorice. It’s my candy kryptonite. So dry and chewy, and that licorice flavor, gah! I’m not a fan of Butterfingers, either.
Oatmeal with lots of milk, and a big mug of green tea.
Yea, but only if they’re in a solid print or a subtle pattern. And if the skirt part’s too full, they make my bum look big.
The way I feel today, I’m focusing on keeping things simple this week. I aim to just go with the flow.
Happy Monday, my friend. I hope your day got off to a good start and that you feel happier than a cat making biscuits. Of course, if you’re struggling this morning, I hope the positive vibes I’m beaming out to you right now (*beam! beam!*) help.
Do you have a couple minutes for the Monday Poll? I always like to hear from you, but especially today.
2. What purse are you carrying today?
3. Something you have trouble doing?
4. What are some things you do to get motivated or energized?
5. Are you a patient person?
6. What lip colors do you wear most often?
7. Your least favorite kind of candy?
8. What did you have for breakfast this morning?
9. Shirt dresses — yea or nay?
10. Weekly goals:
Let’s defy any doldrums today and make sunshine this week. We’re stronger together than we are apart.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,