Still on the hunt for the perfect black-and-white striped tee! And, apparently, some other things too…
The Lust List, Vol. 4: Stuff I Kinda Want
- Caslon Relaxed Slub Knit U-Neck Tee ($25) — I kinda want a Caslon relaxed v-neck tee now because I’ve given up on the Madewell tee, since a few of you gals mentioned getting holes in yours. 🙁 *sigh*
I already have some Caslon tees that I wore all through my pregnancy with Coywolf, and they’re still in great shape, so hopefully this one with the stripes would hold up well.
The only things is…the stripes are pretty thick, so I’m afraid I might feel like a referee in it. I wonder if there’s a version with thinner stripes.
P.S. Who knew one could be so picky about stripe width?
- Beautyblender Pro ($20) — I recently took a close look at my Beautyblender for the first time in ages, and MAN! — it’s tow up! I think Tabs went to town on it when I wasn’t looking, because there are huge chunks missing from the side of it!
How do these things happen right in front of my face? I have no idea.
So I need/want another one (ideally, a black one).
I do love the hot pink ones, though, but the black ones don’t look as dirty after you’ve used them.
- Tom Ford Neroli Portofino All Over Body Spray ($67) — Yes, I thoroughly recognize that spending almost $70 for a fancy Tom Ford Body Spray is completely redonk, since it’s basically a bougie lady’s version of a body splash, but I can’t help it!
- Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips 💋 Lipstick in Hot Emily ($34) — Forever. That’s how long I’ve been wanting to try Charlotte Tillbury makeup. Should I dip my toe into the pool with this coral lippie?
- Estée Lauder Defining Powder Brush ($47) — What is this u-shaped brush contraption by Estée Lauder, and why do I feel compelled to run it across my cheeks?
- Hourglass Illume Sheer Color Trio ($62) — I’m currently on a cream blush kick, which is why this Hourglass trio of blush, bronzer and highlighter caught my eye. I have the blush/bronze duo version from waaaaay back (seriously, it’s been years), so it’s gotta be time to swap it out for something new… Right?? That’s what I’m telling myself, haha!
- Stila Aqua Glow Watercolor Blush in Water Lily ($26) — Speaking of blush, have you tried Stila Watercolor Blush? I really like the look of the rose shade, Water Lily.
- Herbivore Botanicals Coco Rose Body Coconut Oil Polish ($36) — I have yet to sniff this Coco Rose Body Coconut Oil Polish by Herbivore, but judging by its name, I hope/bet it smells otherworldly.
- Lo & Sons Catalina Deluxe Small Bag ($128) — I’m completely committed to packing light when I go to Oahu in June, and this bag by Lo & Sons has a detachable compartment on the bottom for shoes and sundries (!). How brilliant and super cool. Plus, you can slip it onto the handles of your carry-on luggage too.
That’s what I’m currently coveting. How ’bout you?
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,