I told myself that if I run three times this week, I can reward myself with something from today’s Lust List…
Never have I been so motivated to lace up my sneakers.
See, that’s the secret to working out — straight-up bribery! 🙂
Here’s some of the stuff I’m currently lusting after…
- Chanel Ombre Premiere Longwear Cream Eyeshadow ($36) — These potted cream shadows are like Pokemon in that you gotta catch ’em all! I have a few of these, and I love them, so, of course, the next logical step would be to hoard the browns.
This one is 806 Terre Brulee, and it looks like Bambi’s coat.
I have dreams of owning every single color in the line.
- Senita Athletics Swift Shorts in Black ($24, but currently on sale for $19) — Thank you, Abbey, for the heads up about this indie workout wear shop for women. These shorts are similar to the Athleta ones from last week’s list but more affordable. They’ve got a hidden compression layer underneath the actual shorts, so the person behind you in class won’t see your booty cheeks hanging out when you’re doing squats.
I’ve been combing through the reviews, and it sounds like the products are generally well made and affordable. Hello, promising!
- Jetoy iPhone 7 Case ($24) — I wanna upgrade my phone just so I can roll around with this banana cat on my case. I LOVE HIM!!!
- Jetoy Cat Face T-Shirt ($38) — Is there such a thing as too many cat-themed tees? I don’t think so!
I like the draping cut of this tee. It sure looks comfy.
- Giorgio Armani Life is a Cruise Sunset Eye Palette ($88) — When I think of sunset eyes, I usually think an ombre effect with sunset colors like red, orange and yellow, so this approach by Armani is a surprise.
Generally, I find Armani’s eyeshadows to be lovely but overpriced… That dark green on the bottom, though, has me feeling something-something, and I dig the wave design on the pan.
- Viseart Theory Highlighter, Blush & Bronzer in Enamored and Ablaze ($45 each) — I bought my first Viseart eye palette at the last VIB sale, and dang if it wasn’t my gateway product for the brand. Now I wanna try their new face palettes, which have a bronzer, blush and highlighter.
I’m all about Ablaze, which is the one with the coral blush in the middle.
- First Aid Beauty FAB Skin Lab Retinol Serum 0.25% ($58) — Eventually, I plan to get a prescription retinoid up in my skin care mix, but I think I have to get my skin accustomed to the weaker retinol version first.
I’ve heard that this 0.25% serum works well for sensitive skin types, but I’m a little confused as to why it has vitamin C in it, because I’ve read that you want to avoid layering retinols and vitamin C together.
Eh, I might ask for a sample anyway at Sephora next time I go.
- Clinique Pop Lip Shadow Cushion Matte Lip Powders ($19.50 each) — I’m so curious about these!
They look like shadows…and they have a powder formula, but they’re for your lips.
What!? Mind blown.
I’m dying to find out if these are good! Of course I want to try the bright colors first, and Fuchsia Pop is at the top of my list (well, it’s at the bottom of this list, but you know what I mean).
OK, girlfriend, sharing is caring. Now that you know what’s on my list this week, I need to know what’s on yours.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,