** THE GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED **
This giveaway is closed, and the winner has been contacted (CONGRATULATIONS, BONNIE CLYNE!!!), but check back next Saturday for another giveaway.
Good morning, glory! Rise and shine. 🙂 I hope you slept well. I must admit…I tossed and turned a lot last night, and I’m not sure why. It was probably one part Baby Girl doing her Baby Girl things, and one part Jessica Jones, which I marathon’d on Netflix last night.
It’s that new Marvel comics series starring Krysten Ritter and Carrie-Ann Moss who, coincidence of all coincidences, I bumped into buying cheese in Vancouver, British Columbia, a few years ago.
Yup, El Hub and I were there just visiting for one of my birthdays, and there she was, Carrie-Ann, Trinity herself from the Matrix movies, ordering cheese at a big deli and toting around two babies in strollers.
I didn’t want to interrupt her, so I didn’t say anything, but now I wish I had said “hi!” (Just like that — like a crazy person.)
I like the show so far, but it’s kind of intense… I mean, you know me with sci-fi and comic book stuff, so I like it, but watching it before bed was probably NOT one of my all-time best overall lifetime ideas, haha.
How are things out your way? What are you up to this weekend? Doing anything fun?
- One (1) Sephora eGift card containing $50 sent to the winner by email (international readers, you may opt to receive $50 sent by PayPal instead).
- Enter by leaving a comment below.
- Open to U.S. and international readers.
- You must be 18 or older to enter (or otherwise an adult based on your local laws).
- Your comment can be about anything at all, but here are some ideas if you’re stuck:
- Have you ever gone on a retreat with your coworkers? How was it?
- A makeup rule that you think should NOT be broken?
- Snowboard or surfboard?
- What time did you get up this morning?
- Who’s the most optimistic person you know?
- Do you have any current skincare dilemmas?
- One entry per person.
- You must use a valid email address to win.
- The giveaway ends on Monday, November 23, 2015 at 11:59 PM (Pacific Time). 🙂
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,