** THE GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED **
This giveaway is closed, and the winner has been contacted (CONGRATULATIONS, RACHEL!!!), but check back next Saturday for another giveaway.
Good morning, my sweet friend, wherever you are. Today my heart is with the thoughtful, kind, wonderful people of France. I’m overwhelmed by the events in Paris last night. I know that many of you who visit the blog and have for many years are from Paris and other parts of France, and I wish I could reach out and pull you into a huge hug right now.
You are loved very much, and people all around the world, including this small corner of Novato, California, have you in their thoughts and prayers.
I almost cancelled the giveaway this morning because it just didn’t feel right, but I don’t think anything really does right now. I hope something about it puts a smile on someone’s face.
Tabs and I are still waking up, so I’m going to keep this short. Thank you as always for stopping by on your journey, my friend. I hope you have a good weekend, whatever you’re up to, and I’ll talk to you soon.
- One (1) Sephora eGift card containing $50 sent to the winner by email (international readers, you may opt to receive $50 sent by PayPal instead).
- Enter by leaving a comment below.
- Open to U.S. and international readers.
- You must be 18 or older to enter (or otherwise an adult based on your local laws).
- Your comment can be about anything at all, but here are some ideas if you’re stuck:
- Your favorite eyeshadow formula and finish?
- Have you ever worn a disguise?
- What’s your favorite spice?
- Who is the most noble person you know?
- What would be a good name for a nail polish color?
- Combine the titles of two of your favorite movies in a fun way (e.g., “The Godfather at Tiffany’s”)
- One entry per person.
- You must use a valid email address to win.
- The giveaway ends on Monday, November 16, 2015 at 11:59 PM (Pacific Time). 🙂
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,