Barely 9 a.m. here on the West Coast, and already I’m thinking about the weekend! 😀
In a parallel universe, I would apply false lashes first thing every Saturday morning before I did anything else. And cat liner. And glitter. And a robotic hovering wind machine would follow me around everywhere, blowing my hair back so that I looked like this all day long…
There may even be a feather boa and/or tiara in the mix.
It all depends on my schedule for the day… One thing’s for sure — I’d be all glam, all weekend, every weekend. For reals.
But in this universe, because I like to take it easy on the weekends, my weekend makeup’s super chill, or at least it has been lately.
My usual weekend wear (not necessarily all at the same time)
- Foundation: MAC Face & Body, which I’m obsessed with, again. Let me know if you need me to talk you into it, holla!
- Concealer: Bobbi Brown Peach Color Corrector
- Mascara: Maybelline Full ‘N Soft Mascara Waterproof, a CHAMPION OF pools and beaches
- Brow Pencil: MAC Veluxe Brow Liner
- Waterproof eye liner: (Chanel Santal and Beryl
- Blush: Lately, Dolce & Gabbana Peach or Too Faced Who’s Your Poppy
- Bronzer: (Guerlain Terra Nerolia
- Powder: MAC Blot or Careblends Pressed
- Nude lip liner: MAC Subculture
- Nude gloss: Clarins Instant Light, MAC Big Baby, Chanel Candy Glow
So, babe, tell me about your weekend makeup. What do you usually wear? Do you try to keep it minimalist and mellow? Or do you like to break free from your oppressive weekday routine by going all-out glam? Spill the legumes! Let me know how you usually wear your makeup on the weekends. If you feel like it, list the items you use. 🙂
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,