If you’re scrambling around looking for last-minute holiday gifts, 1) I feel ya, and 2) it’s the dudes! That’s the hardest thing for me — finding decent gifts for the dudes in my life (El Hub, my bro, Dad).
If you’re in the same boat, I’ve got a few ideas… Some of these are gifts I gave to El Hub last year that he really liked (others are things I got for myself and figured, hmm… These might also make good dude gifts!).
Thank you for watching. 🙂
Products mentioned in the video…
- The Art of Shaving 4 Elements of the Perfect Shave, $115
- Tarte Pure Maracuja Oil, $46
- Dolce & Gabbana The One Sport, $59
- Oral-B Professional Healthy Clean Precision 1000 Rechargeable Electric Tooth Brush, $37
- Clarisonic PediCare Sonic Transformation Set, $199
- Tom Ford for Men Skincare and Grooming, $25-150
- Neutrogena Men’s Skincare, $5-15
- Awesome website for dude gifts (or gifts for anyone, really) —> thinkgeek.com
- Jack Black Skin Care
- Kiehl’s Line for Men
Happy holidays, and happy gifting! 🙂 Oh, and if you have any great gift ideas for dudes, please share! We’re getting down to the wire here, so the more ideas the better.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,